Valkyria Chronicles trophy patch

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 10, 2009 3:59:05 AM PDT
This game really needs one, anybody mind signing the petition?
http://www.petitiononline.com/ValkPS3/petition.html

Posted on Sep 12, 2009 4:11:39 PM PDT
Why are people so hell bent on trophies? What does it really matter?

Posted on Sep 14, 2009 2:48:27 AM PDT
I signed it. The reason people like trophies becuase it extends the life of the game and gives you a benchmarck to compare to your psn friends. Above all, trophies are just plain fun. I have a good time trying to go for as many as I can.

Mrs. W. Joubert, I'm happy to sign.

Posted on Oct 26, 2009 12:00:50 PM PDT
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on Dec 14, 2009 9:43:35 PM PST
Ryan Frost says:
I don't understand why people argue over trophies. If "All -. Access Customer" thinks they extend the life of a game, why do you tell him that they don't? Just because you don't like them doesn't mean other people shouldn't.

I for one have a good time comparing trophy stats against my brother and gaming friends.

Posted on May 4, 2011 9:22:41 PM PDT
Vile Eighty says:
I'll hit up that petition, too!

I see nothing wrong with trophies. Video games aren't like they used to be; game releases come out so quickly and so closely together, that many avid gamers who can afford their addiction merely play a game until the next one's released, even though they were nowhere NEAR completion of the former. I argue that trophies can only encourage one to "complete" a game before moving on; the way the developers meant for it to be. What's so wrong with extracurricular objectives?

I don't know how to rationalize trophy naysayer's train of thought. Are they upset because trophy hunting is too daunting an endeavor for them? Do they dislike that many people feel as though your trophy list is an accurate description of your "skill"? I'm sure the answer will be clear... as soon as we come to a plausible explanation as to why console wars even exist.

Which is never.

Posted on May 5, 2011 4:55:35 AM PDT
Ryan says:
It needs a trophy for being the Video Game DotD yesterday for a higher price than it is today :)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Sep 10, 2009
Latest post:  May 5, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Valkyria Chronicles - Playstation 3
Valkyria Chronicles - Playstation 3 by "Sega of America, Inc." (PlayStation 3)
4.7 out of 5 stars   (453)