5.0 out of 5 stars cable 2 way connect spliter
Published 20 months ago by angelamazon

1.0 out of 5 stars Scam
The picture (and description) shows a 2Ghz 2-way splitter even approved by Bundesamt für Zulassungen in der Telekommunikation but what you get in the mail is $0.99 (900 Mhz) garbage made in China.
Published 20 months ago by JS

1.0 out of 5 stars Scam, April 8, 2013
This review is from: Valley 2-Way Coax Cable Splitter 2Ghz Cable TV Video HDTV (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not expensive, but still a waste of money., August 27, 2014
Almost every time a thunderstorm rolls through, we lose our internet connection and have to swap out splitters (I have two "gold" ones that I alternate between). I figured I would get this one due to the many positive reviews. Within 10 minutes of hooking it up (in good weather), I lost the internet connection, then got it back, then lost it again. This went on until I replaced it with one of my old splitters.

Tried it again a few days later same results.
Looks like for now, I'll just keep alternating between my previous two splitters.

5.0 out of 5 stars cable 2 way connect spliter, April 14, 2013
I thought I already gave review on 2way cable spliter. It worked very well. We had to run digital to cable box and also to cable cord in wall. It has to do with the new box we got from cable provider and on sale type digital tv. It works well for me and thanks. Amazon is great and most merchants from them are too. I probably would have bought one with the switch on it for digital or cable if I did this again but it was cheap and works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, July 8, 2013
I bought two of these Valley 2-way splitters to split the coax cable from my Verizon FIOS box. The coax carries both the internet interface and the TV signal. I liked the fact that it is rated for 2 Ghz, rather than 900 Mhz as is usual for inexpensive 2-way splitters. The splitters work fine in my application. I am satisfied with the purchase and would recommend this splitter to a friend..

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, November 18, 2012
I bought this to split an amplified signal from an ATSC antenna to a PC TV tuner and an HDTV. I had the amplified signal going to the PC TV tuner for about a week before getting the additional cables necessary to do the split to the HDTV, so I had time to observe what kind of signal strength I was getting without the splitter. I have been watching TV from both devices now for a couple of weeks, and I have not seen a dramatic drop in the signal strength since adding the splitter. I can still pick up all the same channels as before, and their respective signal strengths seem to be about the same. Weak, unreliable channels are still weak and unreliable, so the fact that they can even still be picked up makes me think that there is no signal loss with this splitter. If there is some loss, it is infinitesimal. I would definitely recommend this splitter as it is a great value for the price, but also because it just works great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Get what you pay for, December 1, 2013
does not work, on the phone with cable tech support trying to find out why my signal was cutting in and out and after an hour on the phone figured out it was the new splitter, went to radio shack an bought a $18 splitter (cheapest one they had) and it works perfectly

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job., August 23, 2009
Not much to say. Same splitter as radio shack, only at a fraction of the cost.

Update : I've had now for two years, and it signal quality is fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars TV connector splitter., August 7, 2012
Very well made quality product in a compact all metal size. I used it to connect two TVs to a DVD player. Order 18-inch long coax cables to reduce clutter. Works perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 8, 2014
It works as described.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well!, May 24, 2014
Works well splitting our cable lines. picture could be a bit clearer but this was a price I could afford at the moment.