Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Valspar 5339-15 IH White Tractor and Implement Spray Paint - 12 oz.
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Color: IH White|Change

on April 13, 2015
I purchased a self propelled cub cadet mower with a lot of scratches and couple rust spots on it. I was planning on just touching up, but then seeing how well the paint sprayed, with thicker consistency, I decided to do the whole mower. I put 4 thin coats on it and still have quite a bit left in ONE can. I use to be a professional painter, and familiar with paints/applications. This paint is not too thin like many cheaper paints, which makes application so nice and easy. You can't find a better deal. I don't know how the actual cub cadet paint is, but sure it can't be better than this stuff. Thumbs up from this customer!!!!!! I got a great deal on this cub cadet mower because of the excessive scratches on it, and so happy I now have a new looking mower for 1/4 of what a new one costs. Thank You Valspar!
on June 27, 2014
This paint perfectly matches my 2006 Cub Cadet....Well, at least when the tractor was still new!

It's been great for touching up some rusted areas, and a thin coat across the entire deck has made it look brand new again.
on May 6, 2013
I use the spray can to touch up only, I use the regular paint/hardener mostly. I run a pedicabs business in Houston (Ready2RollPedicabs) and have used Valspar paint for a few years now. I use to use other products such as professional car paints to Rust-o-ileum. I like this paint because is resistant to chemicals backing it down, like hydraulic fluid/ break fluid offend does to paint making it peel off.... It dries quick to the touch, the spray paint dries in minutes, the regular paint/hardener about 4-8 hours and fully hardens 12-48 hours, unlike Rust-o-ileum. Rust-o-ileum can take a month to fully cure and the paint remains gummy, variable to scrapes. The paint looks really good and can be used on fiberglass, which my pedicabs carriage is made of. It is very durable and doesn't crack on flimsily surfaces such as fiberglass. I hope Valspar never stops making this product, it is really remarkable product and is price makes it the best bang for your dollar. It is very hard to find this product, I have only found it on Amazon.
on March 18, 2015
This is a great color match for Cub Cadet yellow. This is what Tractor Supply Co. used to sell in their stores. DO NOT waste your time with the garbage they substituted. "Majic?" They didn't get the spelling OR the chemistry right on this stuff. Stick with VALSPAR. I've used this paint on smaller parts for my Cub Cadet 147 restoration: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FhmC8Mk9Lw

Thanks Amazon for making this quality product available.
on June 21, 2015
This spray paint works and looks really nice. I used it for a restoration/repurposing on an 1890's treadle sewing machine table. After stripping most of the rust off, I dismantled everything completely. Each part got a coat of the paint. The paint went on nicely and dried to the touch within a short period of time. It was hard and dry enough to reassemble the table the next afternoon, even after applying a second coat. Although I had one bad scratch from a screwdriver, everything looks fantastic. I even ordered five more cans of the paint so I can always have some on hand!
on October 3, 2015
I didn't know cub cadet changed
Color tint after 1990 but the color
Is super close little lighter but I
Am pleased along with the price
I just bought another can from
A cubbie dealer it was 18,00 dollars
Never again only Amazon thanx
on August 14, 2015
The color is close but not an exact match to Cub Cadet OEM yellow. It is fine for touching up bare areas you don't want to rust. But if you need an exact match, this is slightly off. Not too noticeable from a distance. But close up you can tell the difference.
on November 15, 2014
Color matched well with OEM color for Cub Cadet snow blower. Quoted product delivery was something like 2-4 or 3-5 weeks and happily received about 1 week after order. Dis-assembled, sand blasted, primed and painted snow blower housing and other front end components and will see how it holds up during use over the winter. It is a bigger, full featured snow blower unit that is 14 years old so seemed worth the effort to maintain as these usually rust out before wearing out. If paint doesn't perform will consider updating with comments.
on October 22, 2013
I had to replace the spindles on my tractor and since the deck was off i decided to sand and paint the rough spots. The paint was a shade off, but i`m satisified with it. If Barret Jackson calls and wants to auction it, I`ll do a color match!!
on March 28, 2015
Good paint that sticks good , keeps your mower from rusting away and matches pretty good , of course the older your mower the less it will match unless you have been able to baby it .