From the Inside Flap
In addition to all new case studies, Valuation now includes in-depth coverage on valuing dot.coms, cyclical companies, and companies in emerging markets, along with detailed instructions on how to drive value creation and apply real options to corporate valuation. Here is expert guidance that management and investment professionals and students alike have come to trust, including:
* Valuation's acclaimed chapter devoted to insights into the strategic advantages of value-based management
* Strategies for multibusiness valuation, and valuation for corporate restructuring, mergers, and acquisitions
* International comparisons of the cost of capital, differences in accounting procedures, and how valuation works in different countries
* Detailed, actual case studies showing how valuation techniques and principles are applied
This timeless, respected book on valuation allows you to face the crossroads where corporate strategy and finance meet with more confidence and winning strategies than ever before.
McKinsey & Company, inc. is an international top management consulting firm. Founded in 1926, McKinsey & Company, Inc. advises leading companies around the world on issues of strategy, organization, and operations, and in specialized areas such as finance, information technology and the Internet, research and development, sales, marketing, manufacturing, and distribution.
Please visit us at www.WileyValuation.com
WileyValuation.com is a premier Web site devoted to all things valuation. At this unique online community for financial professionals, you will enjoy the following features:
* New information on valuation topics links to key valuation sites
* Valuation message boards and chats
* Downloadable valuation spreadsheets