5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all!!!
Published on October 5, 2012 by BaraginwomaninIndy

3.0 out of 5 stars Objects in the rear view mirror
Published on March 17, 2012 by Mook Dubious

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Not bad at all!!!, October 5, 2012
I purchased this item for back up to my luggage and I must say for the price it was excellent! I went away for a 5 day trip with a lot of moving and changing of hotel rooms and this product held up great from all the torture it endured. The wheels never broke, the inside of the bag broke but that was more of my fault seening that I pack a lot of belongings. I did this same thing on a more expensive set of luggage and the zipper broke! I looked very stylish going through the airport. I hesitated purchasing the Neon pink thinking it might be to loud, but it was really cute and worth every penny. If your not worried about purchasing a big name brand then do yourself a favor and save some money and purchase this set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, August 25, 2011
I was a little skeptical to purchase this luggage set because it was so cheap. Once I received it, I was glad that I followed my mind. This is more than what I expected and I am very pleased. You will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for my Convention, August 12, 2011
These are perfect for a 3-4 day Con. I had my cosplay, street clothes and all I needed in the roller and medium carry-all (Which fits perfect on the roller handle, so no shoulder struggle)
I fit three days clothes and a Longcoat (The Doctor, Cosplay) into it without a struggle to close. If you're looking for three day travel luggage on the cheap, this is the one you want.

3.0 out of 5 stars Objects in the rear view mirror, March 17, 2012
Get out your measuring tape and get a feel for this luggage set's dimensions. This sucker is a lil bit small. If you take this on a trip it better be to a tropical destination because you're not gonna fit much in the way of clothes, etcetera in this thing. That being said, even tho I didn't get out my measuring tape, I'm GOING to a tropical destination so it oughta work out fine for me. Seems well constructed as well. I just wish I'd paid a little better attention when I got it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good, October 2, 2011
The product came in a timely manner and is as it was described,appears durable and is a good size i like the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good., September 14, 2012
These are not high-end bags but they do the job. We've had 4 sets of these since last year. All have held up well with light travel. We've taken these on planes, in cars, and weekends outings. If you're looking for affordable luggage these are perfect!

3.0 out of 5 stars much much smaller than I expected, March 8, 2014
But it will do just for myself. I will now have to purchase a separate set for my Husband. The cosmetic bag and tote are small as well but like I said they will do for myself only.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luggage set, June 11, 2013
I love my luggage set. It is a bit smaller than I had anticipated, but that would be my fault for not reading the description carefully. It is exactly as described. My set actually got lost when delivered and this company responded immediately and was willing to send me a replacement even though it was not their fault. Luckily, I found my set at a neighbors house. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars PINK, May 10, 2013
all I can say is Pink! I love it. It arrived yesterday. Right on time for my trip to Atlantic City for the weekend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, November 26, 2012
Rose (Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
I got this set of luggage about a year ago, and I absolutely love it. It's all durable, functional, and just the right size for me. It's a nice, bright shade of red without being obnoxious. There isn't much to say, since it's just luggage, but I definitely think it's worth buying. :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›