5.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous bargain!
Published 2 months ago by ed segler

2.0 out of 5 stars paint brush
They fell apart with maybe twenty brush strokes . The middle part also scratched the wood I was painting. So I had to buy different ones to finish my job and have it looking ok without lines.
Published 17 months ago by valarie

5.0 out of 5 stars Ridiculous bargain!, June 18, 2014
This review is from: Value-Pack 10-Pc Foam Paint Brush Set - Wood Handles
I dont know what some of the other reviewers were using these for, but I've had awesome success with mine. I've used the same small brush for 5 different projects alone (with multiple acrylic paints, and an entire 16oz bottle of ModgePodge), and the foam is still firmly attached, and has not degraded. I've washed it roughly about 30 times, as soon as I was done applying a coat. I just used hot water and then a dry towel to squeeze out the remaining moisture.
I'm very happy with the quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice variety of sponge brushes for easy application, September 8, 2013
This review is from: Value-Pack 10-Pc Foam Paint Brush Set - Wood Handles
These brushes create easy smooth application whether your medium is paint or something like Mod Podge or Gel Medium. The variety of sizes have come in handy, especially in collage art--whatever your need, one of these should fit it.

I have washed them many times and also left some medium on them that I had to scrub off and through it all they have held up time after time.

Great for kids as well since they are affordable and allow for easy application that is often more smooth than a traditional brush

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for small craft projects, August 13, 2013
This review is from: Value-Pack 10-Pc Foam Paint Brush Set - Wood Handles
I used these brushes for acrylic paint from Michael's for small picture frames. The brushes were easy to clean afterwards - I honestly didn't even expect to be able to use them again, but I can. Great product.

2.0 out of 5 stars paint brush, March 14, 2013
valarie (surprise, AZ USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Every size you could ever use (or not use), January 28, 2013
This review is from: Value-Pack 10-Pc Foam Paint Brush Set - Wood Handles
I searched around for the best deal/quality. I only use one size for the mod podge projects I currently do, but it's nice having this huge lot of sizes, makes me consider larger scale projects.

Quality - Great quality. Have not had any problems.

Very easy to clean.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, January 13, 2013
This review is from: Value-Pack 10-Pc Foam Paint Brush Set - Wood Handles
These brushes fell apart after 5 minutes of using them... but I guess you get what you pay for! I should have gone to the hardware store and dropped a few more dollars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Useful Item, October 23, 2012
This review is from: Value-Pack 10-Pc Foam Paint Brush Set - Wood Handles
The value pack of paint brushes worked great for the project I was working on. Recycling works so much better for me than going through the process of cleaning and then losing them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Painting windows, January 14, 2012
This review is from: Value-Pack 10-Pc Foam Paint Brush Set - Wood Handles
Good for getting into tight places without leaving any brush marks. Good price,
and good size selection for what I needed. Holds paint well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for a nice variety - Plus a tip!, August 21, 2014
This review is from: Value-Pack 10-Pc Foam Paint Brush Set - Wood Handles
Good value for disposable brushes. They are robust enough for painting, touch ups around the house and heavy handed kids projects. The variety pack means I've always got a useful size on hand. Tip: trim these with scissors to make useful shapes for corners OR trim the big ones to make fun multi tipped brushes for kids art.

I've had no issues with them breaking even when spreading glue or pressing hard to get stain into rough wood. I consider these to be disposable, keep my expectations in line with the price and have been happy as a result.

For those worried about the foam disintegrating, I have not had this issue using these on oil based stains, enamel and latex paints and water based glues. I suspect that the product being spread or a cleaner might have contributed to this. If I find something that breaks these down, I'll update my review.

5.0 out of 5 stars These serve the purpose., July 4, 2014
This review is from: Value-Pack 10-Pc Foam Paint Brush Set - Wood Handles
I do a lot of work with wood crafts and I needed simple, cheap, brushes in different sizes. This is a perfect set for my needs.

Value-Pack 10-Pc Foam Paint Brush Set - Wood Handles