4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, but too small ...
Published on October 27, 2011 by Sloopydrew

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to, barely...
Bought to send DVDs I was selling through eBay. They work, and a single DVD case fits but it feels as though there is nothing between your DVD and inevitable postal damage except for a thin layer of bubble wrap.

Published 12 months ago by W. Hunt

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, but too small ..., October 27, 2011
This review is from: 50 #0 6x10 "ValueMailers Brand" POLY BUBBLE MAILERS PADDED ENVELOPES (Office Product)
These are nice mailers with excellent sealant and decent resistance to rain/snow. The problem is they are just too small. They can BARELY squeeze in a standard single-disc DVD or Blu-ray case. If you want to ship a double or triple disc, you're out of luck. If you want to ship a single-disc with a slipcover? It won't fit, unless you remove the slipcover (which, of course, lessens the value of what you are shipping). If this product was even an 8th of an inch larger on all sides, it would be a 5 out of 5. Just know what you're shipping and if it fits the bubble mailer, the bubble mailer should fit your needs.

5.0 out of 5 stars DVD Mailers..., May 17, 2011
We sell and mail out DVDs in their cases and these are PERFECT! They have just enough wiggle room to where it doesn't appear to tight to the consumer. They are very professional looking and are VERY durable. I would reccomend them to anyone and will be definatly purchasing them again!

5.0 out of 5 stars WHOA - these fit DVDs!!!, March 24, 2011
I bought these because I was selling video game cartridges on eBay (NES, SNES and N64). I figured they would fit all the different types and if someone bought 2, I could squeeze them in. When I got them, they fit the games very well and I was delighted to find that they also fit DVDs! I had been searching for an affordable DVD bubble mailer but couldn't find them almost no one sells #1 size and #2 is way too big and #0 is typically too small. I was so surprised to find that these #0s fit them perfectly.

The pricing on these bubble mailers is great. Less than a quarter each for 50 and about half a quarter for 100. I also love that these are poly mailers. Poly mailers are so hard to find but so useful because they have built-in water protection and they're more flexible than Kraft paper mailers. Overall I am VERY pleased with my purchase and will definitely be coming back for more!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great mailers, January 4, 2008
Perfect for sending VHS or DVDs to your customers. Self-seal works well, I don't use any additional tape.
If you sell online, buy your mailers in bulk.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to, barely..., November 4, 2013
W. Hunt "SegWayne" (Herndon, VA, United States) - See all my reviews

Because the outer layer is so thin, it's almost impossible to write legibly on the surface. It serves it's purpose though, which is to get package from point A to point B, unless the postal service decides to "stress test" it as they are prone to do..

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value bubble mailers for the price. Nice and light to keep postage rates down, July 14, 2013
What can I say about these bubble mailers? Bubble mailers really only need to do a few things: Protect the shipment, not weigh much, be affordable, and stay sealed. The adhesive on these mailers is strong. Once sealed, it won't open until it gets torn open. They are extremely light, so you're not paying postage to ship the envelope. I would rate the protection these mailers offer as moderate, as the bubbles aren't impressive. Overall, a great product. If it offered slightly better protection of the merchandise it would get the full five stars. As is, I will probably be purchasing these again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not white, barely padded, May 19, 2014
These are cheap envelopes- way cheap compared to the generic Staples version, but you get what you pay for. The description reads, "The opaque, bright white exterior film creates a crisp, professional image for your company." That is what I was looking for, and unfortunately the envelopes I received are gray, not white. I print my own white labels for my envelopes, so they are going to stand out on a gray background. The padding is also the bare minimum, much flimsier than the generic Staples version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as what you might get elsewhere, July 30, 2013
I was buying these fairly often at a local store to mail out small packages - but they were charging about $1.25 per piece. These were about 80% less, price-wise, so I had to try them. No complaints - I love the poly material, and they offer decent protection (I always pad additionally on items that require it). The tear-away seal is a nice feature as well to save you from licking the envelopes. If I run out, I will absolutely be buying these again. Keep in mind they are small - so especially if you plan on adding additional padding, you may want to go a size up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bad adhesive seal, otherwise does the trick, October 10, 2013
Envelopes are a good size and true to description, but are very thin and the adhesive seal doesn't adhere well at all.

3.0 out of 5 stars They are okay., May 23, 2014
Tammy (Columbia, MD USA) - See all my reviews
These are much softer and not as protective has other envelopes I've tried. But I am stuck with 50 of them so I will have to make it work. The small item I ship these in I wrap in a piece of bubble wrap and wrap in a piece of news paper for protection. With other envelopes I've tried, I did not need to piece of newspaper for protection. Doing that did not increase the postage needed.