5.0 out of 5 stars Great Oil, Great Price and Excellent Amazon service.
I purchased this oil for the quality of a high grade conventional oil to mix with some Valvoline 5W-30 synthetic for the coming winter season. I've always used quality conventional oils from Valvoline, Pennzoil, Castrol and Mobil.

Published on July 13, 2011 by Roscoe Pupkin

3.0 out of 5 stars only 3.8quarts, so be carefull
If you need 5 quarts, be aware that this is only a gallon per jug. But if you only need 4 quarts, you're fine.
Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Oil, Great Price and Excellent Amazon service., July 13, 2011
This review is from: Valvoline vv142 5W-20 Premium Conventional Motor Oil, 1 Gallon Jug - Pack of 4 (Automotive)

Amazon made shopping for this oil easy and the bonus was free shipping. Unfortunately, one case of the two that I ordered was damaged en-route to me and was returned to Amazon by the shipping company. I would have loved to have received the two cases in my original order but when I enquired about the shipment the only alternative that I had offered was to cancel the case damaged in shipment.

Overall, I have been greatly thankful to Amazon for their prompt attention to detail and customer satisfaction. I was notified recently that the Valvoline oil was again available, if I wanted to re-order, but the price was significantly higher than the damaged shipment that never made it to me. So I will pass on this for now.

3.0 out of 5 stars only 3.8quarts, so be carefull, February 14, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff when price competitive., July 28, 2012
Like most conventional oils this is doing well in a 5000 miles or so run. Valvoline products are in 2 of my vehicles right now. It has performed well in this summers heat wave in 4 cyl Tacoma. Keeps on purrin'.

Rate and Discover Movies