Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty Gifts Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Black Friday Deals Black Friday Video Game Deals Shop Now HTL

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 15, 2012 10:15:21 AM PDT
Jamie says:
alright, i haven't watch the third season yet and i'm only at the first season. i started watching VD because i've been drawn to these videos or mvs that my friend keeps posting to her facebook, and so i fell in love with the show even just watching these really good fan made videos. the thing is i fell in love with Delena without knwing that Damon is the second guy.

I don't like falling in love with the second guy in show because i know they would not have that much of screen time or moments togather, but i already started watching it and from the videos i've seen it looks like they have great moments in season 3, but still hurt watching elena with damon.

anyway, i just would like to know if the season 3 is more of stelena or delena because if there's more stelena, my heart couldn't probably take it well, so i would just probabaly wait for it to be available on netflix rather thank buy the DVD.

please help me out~~~
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  1
Initial post:  Sep 15, 2012
Latest post:  Sep 15, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about