Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vampire Kisses: Graveyard Games
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

85%
15%
Format: Paperback|Change

on December 1, 2011
Graveyard Games in even better than Blood Relatives. Love that we get to see more of Raven family and friends in this book and the whole goth Cinderella play idea was a fantastic theme for a story. It nice having some idea how Ellen Schreiber envision her characters. My only regret in the book is that we still haven't had raven's female friends from the Coffin Club make an appearance in manga form yet. Nice to have a chapter preview of Vampire Kisses book 8 included in this comic.
on March 7, 2013
I own all the nine books that Ellen wrote for the actual books, and I now own all the graphic novels as well. It ends in a way that it could have a sequel, but it I don't think it will. I believe this is the final book for the Vampire Kisses series, and no collection is complete without this.
on October 6, 2011
I LOVE the Vampire Kisses series!!! Their AMAZING books with an AMAZING writer!! I don't read manga but I thought I would read this beacuse it a side story of the books that I love. I was not disapointed!! This manga is just as good as the book with new characters for the Manga but recurring characters for this manga because it more of the fourth Vampire Kisses manga. The illustrator is great as well, love how he draws the characters!! If you love Vampire Kisses the series and manga then you'll love this one too!! 8)
on April 25, 2014
When I noticed that there was another Vampire Kisses manga out, I just had to get it! I'm a huge manga fan and the book was exactly like how it was in the picture! The seller also shipped it out super fast!
on December 8, 2011
the book was amazing, i loved the graphics and the story line was great. it shipped on time and was in fabulous condition when i received it
on September 6, 2013
i'VE been trying to get this book since it first came out and now that i have it i love it so much!!! i miss the old artist REM but i still love reading the vampire kisses series
on August 16, 2013
Not so much a fan of the art in this book, but as for the condition it's in I have no complaints. Great book, glad to have it.
on January 25, 2014
Such an amazing book. The author is just amazing, and the art is great! A definite must read for any Vampire Kisses fan!
on December 23, 2014
Nice book, my daughter read it in one day and really liked it!
on August 9, 2014
Awesome series--now in manga form!!!