Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Van Heusen Men's Flat Front Straight Fit Crosshatch Pant
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Price:$31.99 - $32.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on March 18, 2015
Slightly looser fitting than most pants I've found, but this is a good thing for me. I don't have a big waist but I am a tad sturdier than the average guy my height (weight lifter). The little bit of extra room in the thighs is exactly what I want/need. Pattern is just noticeable enough. Pants don't breathe very well as you might expect. Overall very happy with these pants
on September 23, 2015
Body Type - 5'7" muscular build. I have VERY thick thighs (26.5 inches on bare skin), which makes it hard to find pants to fit my body and be comfortable without having to buy a size up to accommodate them. I have a 34" waist, but have to typically purchase loose/baggy fit jeans to not have them clinging to my thighs, and sometimes that isn't the case depending on the maker. Otherwise I have buy a 36" waist in relaxed fit or baggy fit and have a folding over affect of the denim when my belt is on. I always buy a 30" inseam for jeans. For these dress pants I purchased both a 34" and 36" to see how they would fit. Both were purchased in a 29" inseam, so they fit as dress pants should. The 36" was too large in the waist, as well as the thighs. However, the 34" is a PERFECT fit for my body, they have some room in the thighs for comfort and mobility, and do not cinch or bunch when you sit down either.

If you have a normal body type, these pants will definitely be fairly baggy on you. BUT if you have that stocky or muscular build to your lower half, these pants are great. Very comfortable all the way around, and the flex waist helps to remain in constant comfort even when sitting down.

Hope this review helps anyone with the same build as myself who finds it very hard to find a pair of dress pants that actually fit in All categories that are important.
on December 11, 2013
I really like these pants. I had purchased an earlier version of of these pants at a Van Heusen outlet store that theoretically were the same length but were a tad shorter. However, as far as I am concerned that is a minor issue and I will be looking to buy another pair IF I can find them in tan.
on May 15, 2016
The material is good especially for those of us who live and work in tropical environment. The stitching works however is poor, most is becoming undone after 5 wears and the seams aren’t straight and some have loose threads.
on December 16, 2014
They fit fine maybe a little long but that is better than too short. The crotch area seemed a bit too low but 14yr olds these days don't like to pull their pants up around their waiste. I thought they look very nice on him.
on December 9, 2013
While the waist was a good fit, the legs were a bit too wide for the fit. Fabric a bit too light too
on September 21, 2014
Ordered the exact same style and size of these pants ... The black ones fit perfect , the blue , not so much, seem to run a size smaller.
on May 15, 2014
Excellent merchandise, were as I expected, a good fall and very good finish. Is it safe to keep buying this person.
on April 23, 2014
Love these pants, I always get my fit with them, I only wear this brand - feels like they make them just for me
on March 14, 2016
I just with Van Husen still made the cotton/Poly version of this. 100% Poly can be very hot.

See 1 answered question