Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

Price:$31.99 - $32.99+ Free shipping with Amazon Prime

on November 16, 2014
I bought them to wear them at the office, and they are great. I can wash them in the regular washing machine and they look fine. The material got messed up by a coarse surface of a leather belt, but it's practically all hidden under the belt. Other than that, I normally wear 32x32 GAP jeans, and since I've tried on other Van Heusen pants, I knew that I had to go with 34x32.
on September 24, 2014
The fabric is soft and stands up well to dry cleaning. We have not seen any seams give way. My husband was just fitted at another store that sells these pants and the size is true to the fitting we had with an executive break at the foot.
on July 8, 2015
Good quality and comfortable according to husband. Looks very, very good according to wife! The fit actually is much better than expected. Extremely flattering. Husband is somewhat hard size at 42x30, and clothes often look dumpy. Absolutely not with these pants.
on July 22, 2015
Built for the thinner person in mind. I am not "thin", I am "athletic" and I did not have much leg room in these pants.
on May 8, 2015
I like the material these pants are made of - mainly that if I take them out of the dryer just 5-10 minutes in and hang them up they are just perfect to wear and not a wrinkle seen!
on April 21, 2015
Bought these to replace the exact same pair that were getting worn out. Same waist and length but this pair's inseam is a tad shorter than the other pair of the same size.
on May 28, 2015
Perfect fit in a hard to find length. So much better than dragging him to the mall and not finding the correct size. Happy hubby!
on May 15, 2014
Excellent merchandise, were as I expected, a good fall and very good finish. Is it safe to keep buying this person.
on June 23, 2015
The inseem stiching split within 2 hours of first usage. Beware these are cheap for a reason.
on January 27, 2015
They weren't the pants that I thought I was ordering but it turns out I really like them.