5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt!
Very nice shirt at a great price. Measurements are true and fits me perfectly. Very nice quality. I would definitely recommend!
Published 13 months ago by jobrow68

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Fabric But Very Baggy
Published 20 months ago by Kerrin Pyles

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt!, February 4, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Fabric But Very Baggy, June 22, 2013
I had hoped this would fit as well as the other reviews on similar shirts, but alas, it did not. It may have been a measurement issue on my end. I have never bought a shirt sized like this before, and tried my best to get it the closest to my guys' body. It fits him like a tent. The only place it fits is at the shoulders. The rest I am going to have to alter to fit him. Over all, it's still a good quality, arrived on time, good color, and a very nice fabric. I would still recommend, but measure at least 3 times, and make sure you're doing it correctly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt for the money, January 4, 2014
I am a full bodied man so I find this shirt perfect for my frame. If I were a slim person I would get a fitted or classic shirt. I live in the South so I also find the lighter fabric appropriate for this area. Overall I find this shirt perfect for myself and find the price quite reasonable. I don't need to make a fashion statement but just want a comfortable shirt at a reasonable cost,

4.0 out of 5 stars Van Heusen Men's Regular Fit Poplin Dress Shirt, Cameo Blue 15 32-33, January 4, 2014
I love Van Heusen items. My husband needed another blue shirt and this is all he wears. The quality is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice, February 7, 2014
I just purchased severial items the same, but different coloes. These shirts are wonderful. I just have a hard time spelling

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shirt, January 26, 2014
Johnny (New Jersey) - See all my reviews
Great shirt and a great price. It fits as expected as I selected the wrong size. If you are unsure of your shirt size I wouldn't recommend buying one online.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, December 10, 2013
the material is lovely and it fits as expected and its not too long or short... its just right, I love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Flat Van Heusen, July 31, 2014
Came new and undamaged. Delivered on time w/others. Great fit on 6'2, 188lb man. Washed nicely and looks great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Van Heusen shirt, June 4, 2014
Very nice shirt, good fit for my husband, who has recently recovered from a broken back and sitting around for six months made him gain weight. He is doing better, but his neck and belly are bigger than they were, so I had to buy new shirts for our 50th anniversary trip!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality, large fit, May 26, 2014
I bought this for my husband who had the arms and back taken in. Otherwise, good quality, good price, very nice shade of blue.

Van Heusen Men's Regular-Fit Poplin Dress Shirt