5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt
Published 20 months ago by Kindle Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Great if you like to iron...
I bought this Van Heusen cotton/poly blend men's shirt because my husband has several others by the same manufacturer and they DO NOT need to be ironed if you hang them immediately after taking them out of the dryer. These Van Heusen Men's Regular Fit Pincord Dress Shirts DO require ironing even if you get them out of the dryer after just over 10 minutes. My time is...
Published 6 months ago by Jan Conroy

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, November 12, 2012
I ordered this shirt with a bit of trepidation. My son is 6'3" and wears tall sizes. I wasn't sure if it would be long enough in the body for him even though the neck and arm measurements were correct. Well, we received the shirt 2 days after we ordered (love Amazon prime) and he tried it on, and it fit him well. So thankful it was long enough and I didn't have to return it, but was confident in ordering because I knew I could return it if needed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Versatile Shirt, October 15, 2013
I got this for my teenage son who needed a black shirt for high school band performances. The pincord design is unique; not really a corduroy at all, just a cotton/poly shirt with a little bit of texture. Works tucked in, but has squared tail for an untucked casual look as well. I'm going to get one for myself!

4.0 out of 5 stars wrong arm length, November 26, 2013
The shirts were great and I measured before ordering the shirts but the arm length was too short in all of them. I now realise that the arm length should be taken from the neck of the person along the arm. I gave away the shirt as it was cheaper than returning. I hope this helps someone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shirt for the price, December 4, 2013
This shirt fits okay, but a little loose, although that's expected since it's regular rather than fitted. The only issue is that the fabric is really thin. I needed a near white shirt and this Oat colored shirt meets that criterion nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars it's nice, April 20, 2013
Karen R. Frase "Renae" (Malvern, Arkansas United States) - See all my reviews
I love the color and the fact that it's big enough to go around my husband's expanding belly. It's a beautiful shirt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing dress shirts, December 14, 2013
The fabric is thick like double cotton and does not wrinkle easy. the colors are cool. the size is right on. I am very happy with these shirts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Shirt, December 12, 2013
For the price the shirt is excellent, it fits correctly and the material is very good and comfortable in a tropical climate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit and look!, November 29, 2013
I have many Van Heusen shirts hanging in my closet, but I do not have one in a pincord design. I love it!!! Looks great, and the fit was perfect. Sleeve length...perfect....neck size...perfect. Very satisfied!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, November 28, 2013
My son says this shirt is very comfortable. It looks really nice on him and is a perfect fit. Recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars NIce shirt, November 25, 2013
I was pleased with this shirt and am going to purchase more now that I have "test purchased" one for fit. The pincord is quite comfortable, to me perfect for business casual but I prefer a smoother finish for wearing with a suit.

Rate and Discover Movies