5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit Nice shirt
Bought several of these shirts for my tall, slim build husband. He says he doesn't have to use the "airforce tuck" with them. They fit him nicely and look crisp coming right out of the dryer.
Published on June 23, 2008 by C. Hottman

3.0 out of 5 stars 1 good...1 bad
I'm short...there, I said it...but I also have fairy broad shoulders and chest, with a smaller waist (though not as small as it was). Nonetheless, my size 16.5 32/33 shirts look like tents on me. Fitted shirts are better, but inconsistent from brand to brand.

Published on January 28, 2011 by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit Nice shirt, June 23, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars We re-ordered. Of course, we liked it!, April 5, 2007
This is the 5th shirt of this type we've ordered. My husband is very picky about having too much material in his dress shirts when he goes to tuck them in. These fitted shirts are the answer. They also do well in the laundry, coming out with practically no wrinkles!

5.0 out of 5 stars Black color is a great choice, August 9, 2008
E. Hoyer (Lee's Summit, MO) - See all my reviews
I have been very pleased with this purchase. The black color works both at work on with evening play. The shirt both fits excellent and looks great. I purchased several different brands of fitted shirts and like this one the best.

3.0 out of 5 stars 1 good...1 bad, January 28, 2011

It looks like these Van Heusen shirts are inconsistent within brand (which may be true of others, as well). I have one that was make in China...LOVE the one made in China...the one from Honduras is larger...not horrible, but definitely larger. So...5 stars for one...knocked down the 3 for the inconsistency.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not wrinkle free and it collects a lot of lint, December 19, 2010
I bought this based on a lot of great reviews about it being wrinkle free, but this time my experience was different. Here are the positives and negatives:

positives:
1) decent fit

2) looks good after I use a lint lifter and iron it

negatives:
1) This item is *not* wrinkle free. I have some other wrinkle free shirts which do not require me to iron them

2) The black shirt that I purchased collects a lot lint after washing. I typically put my shirts and pants in the dryer for five minutes to get out wrinkles and then I hang them. When I pull this shirt out, it is just full of lint and requires me to use a lint lifter.

I like low maintenance shirts (no ironing, no lint lifter). Although this shirt looks good and fits good, it is high maintenance.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, sizing is spot-on, feels comfortable, February 4, 2012
Van Heusen Men's Fitted Wrinkle Free Poplin Solid Shirt (Stone)

The stone color on this shirt is very light in color, but more resembles the color of sand. The style and design is very sharp, and contrasts well with darker suits. I wore this to a formal ceremony and receive many compliments. It is not bland like white, but does the same contrasting job with a dark or black suit.

The color has the tabs sewn in so they won't come out during a wash, the sleeves fit very well, and I have no complaints other than the fact we're still using straight pins to hold the shirts even in a sustainability-centric manufacturing environment.

Overall: 5/5 stars, low maintenance, looks great

5.0 out of 5 stars Van Heusen Fitted Poplin Solid Shirt, October 5, 2011
very good quality and fit. after being washed 50 times it lost a bit of the color and shape, but it still looks good. does not have to be ironed, I only iron the collar. one of my favorite everyday shirts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my 6'5" slender sons!! 15.5 neck w 36" sleeve hard to find!, November 12, 2010
My review title says it all!. For years I have sewn in the side of larger shirts so my sons did not have so much to tuck in their slacks; but, it has been difficult to find sleeves longer than the 34-35" length with the 15.5 neck! So this rare find is awesome! Per one son, "this is the best fitting shirt ever -- no altering needed, mom!" Music to my ears! I ordered a couple more in -- I just wish more colors were available in the 15.5 neck x 36" sleeve.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good price for a good shirt, December 12, 2012
I bought this shirt, because I needed a black shirt.

-The color is a little lighter than black, but not too much that would be very noticeable.

- The fit is a little loose and stated in the "Free Fitted" title it has, but still looks good for those who don't like the tight fit of other fitted shirts.

-The material is average material that can be machine washed and ironed by hand.

-It has one pocket which is located left upper middle part of the shirt.

-My only problem is that it comes packages and hold down with pins that leave tiny holes on the shirt once you remove them from the package.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the color specified!, November 20, 2012
Lyubov W Karpov (West Sacramento, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Have ordered this dress shirt for my husband to wear on Thanksgiving day for the choir service. the STONE color on the picture is TOTALLY different than in reality, which is much lighter and resembles more darker-than-beige color. Totally disappointing! otherwise it's good.

Rate and Discover Movies