Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Van Heusen Men's Long Sleeve Wrinkle Free Fitted Poplin Solid Shirt, Blue Stone, 16.5 - 34/35
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 23, 2008
Bought several of these shirts for my tall, slim build husband. He says he doesn't have to use the "airforce tuck" with them. They fit him nicely and look crisp coming right out of the dryer.
on April 5, 2007
This is the 5th shirt of this type we've ordered. My husband is very picky about having too much material in his dress shirts when he goes to tuck them in. These fitted shirts are the answer. They also do well in the laundry, coming out with practically no wrinkles!
on August 9, 2008
I have been very pleased with this purchase. The black color works both at work on with evening play. The shirt both fits excellent and looks great. I purchased several different brands of fitted shirts and like this one the best.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon February 4, 2012
Van Heusen Men's Fitted Wrinkle Free Poplin Solid Shirt (Stone)

The stone color on this shirt is very light in color, but more resembles the color of sand. The style and design is very sharp, and contrasts well with darker suits. I wore this to a formal ceremony and receive many compliments. It is not bland like white, but does the same contrasting job with a dark or black suit.

The color has the tabs sewn in so they won't come out during a wash, the sleeves fit very well, and I have no complaints other than the fact we're still using straight pins to hold the shirts even in a sustainability-centric manufacturing environment.

Overall: 5/5 stars, low maintenance, looks great
on October 5, 2011
very good quality and fit. after being washed 50 times it lost a bit of the color and shape, but it still looks good. does not have to be ironed, I only iron the collar. one of my favorite everyday shirts.
on February 1, 2012
I travel a lot and many times I have to go somewhere dry cleaning is just not an option (time vs. schedule). That is where these shirts come into play, the "I just took a shower and need a reliable out of the package shirt for my next of many business meetings." This shirt was a total success in every aspect and has quickly become my 1st string selection. Tested on a business multiple hop trip (US to London to Dubai to US in 7 days) this shirt executed well from sit downs in meetings to comfort during long flights.
on December 12, 2012
I bought this shirt, because I needed a black shirt.

-The color is a little lighter than black, but not too much that would be very noticeable.

- The fit is a little loose and stated in the "Free Fitted" title it has, but still looks good for those who don't like the tight fit of other fitted shirts.

-The material is average material that can be machine washed and ironed by hand.

-It has one pocket which is located left upper middle part of the shirt.

-My only problem is that it comes packages and hold down with pins that leave tiny holes on the shirt once you remove them from the package.
on December 14, 2012
This shirt is perfect- it fits great, it's super comfy, and let's not forget that it's priced just right, too. This shirt is so comfortable, I almost feel more relaxed in it than I do in a T-shirt. The material feels nice against the skin, and the "fitted" approach works great. I don't like button down shirts that have the "typical" cut, meaning they're enormous and resemble sails. I would definitely recommend the "fitted" cut for anybody who stays in shape. It's a much more flattering shirt, it looks far more professional, and it results in greater comfort, too. I also love the fact that it's wrinkle-free... just take it straight from the dryer as soon as it's done, put it on a hanger, and it's ready for your next use. I own many of these Van Heusen shirts, and I haven't used an iron in years.
on December 19, 2010
I bought this based on a lot of great reviews about it being wrinkle free, but this time my experience was different. Here are the positives and negatives:

positives:
1) decent fit

2) looks good after I use a lint lifter and iron it

negatives:
1) This item is *not* wrinkle free. I have some other wrinkle free shirts which do not require me to iron them

2) The black shirt that I purchased collects a lot lint after washing. I typically put my shirts and pants in the dryer for five minutes to get out wrinkles and then I hang them. When I pull this shirt out, it is just full of lint and requires me to use a lint lifter.

I like low maintenance shirts (no ironing, no lint lifter). Although this shirt looks good and fits good, it is high maintenance.
on February 20, 2016
Great shirt for those that have to work and dress up. Easy to care for and easy to clean---iron before packing if needed and it holds it's form. Great for those you have to travel every week for work!