5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended
The Van Heusen Wrinkle Free Fitted Dress Shirt - Poplin Solid Point Collar is excellent. It has a nice trim look but not too tight.

Fitted wrinkle free shirts are hard to find - the other brand I've found and liked is Geoffrey Beene's similar model. They both wash and dry well using normal settings and look good without ironing.

One difference - the...
Published on November 5, 2006 by Andy S

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent
The cut is average, a little thinner then most I guess, but not as much as I had hoped. The shirt thickness is lacking but I guess that's what you get for $25. Nothing fancy.
Published on June 26, 2007 by R. J. Verrico

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Recommended, November 5, 2006
Andy S (Washington, DC, USA) - See all my reviews

One difference - the Van Heusen's collar-stays are fully sewn in, but the Geoffrey Beene's are not and so they often fall out and get lost in the washer/dryer. Replacements are easy to buy at any fabric/sewing store but it is still a nuisance. However, the Geoffrey Beene's sale price is often a few dollars less.

Buying via Amazon has been perfect - the prices are competitive with the sales prices at Macy's/Hecht's, and the shipping has been free and very fast (a couple of days at most). Most importantly, you don't have to struggle to find your size - always a hassle in stores during sales.

2.0 out of 5 stars Decent, June 26, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt., December 29, 2008
I bought this shirt for my boyfriend. He was always complaining about all the extra material around his waist on the regular dress shirts, that they make him look heavy and were bulky under his suits. He loves this shirt and it looks so much nicer without all that extra gathering and bunching in his waistband. I ordered it by his regular collar size and it fits perfectly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fit is good, but fabric is very thin, December 2, 2008
This review is from: Van Heusen Men's Long Sleeve Wrinkle Free Fitted Poplin Solid Shirt (Apparel)
The fit on this shirt is good, but the fabric is very thin. I only have V-neck undershirts, and when I wore this shirt, the "V" collar of the undershirt is clearly visible through the thin fabric. It makes the shirt seem cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wore this on a 5 week trip to Europe, July 24, 2007
great shirt, wore it with a tuxedo and sports jacket, no wrinkles or shrinkage as promised.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy., January 14, 2008
This was a Christmas gift for my husband. He is very tall and slim and loves the fitted style. However, they are very hard to find in his size. I'm so glad Amazon has them, as they are so convenient to buy. We even got free shipping with our order. The shirts are of great quality, and the wrinkle free feature is a bonus. We would definitely recommend them to friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars very nice, March 10, 2008
thought it was great. Shirt fit a little short but the collar and sleeves were fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Van Heusen fitted Men's shirts, January 14, 2009
These shirts are nice. Although they're wrinkle free, I still iron them slightly. The only thing I wish I would have known before ordering them is that in addition to the neck and sleeve size they arrived XXL. I ordered them for my son who has a very athletic build. I got the fitted so he wouldn't be swimming in them and he's swimming in them anyway. It would be nice if someone made a shirt for guys with big shoulders and necks but not big bellies.

4.0 out of 5 stars fitted dress shirt, January 19, 2008
I ordered this shirt for my husband, who needs an athletic cut shirt, which is no longer to be found. This Van Huesen shirt is the closest thing to the athletic cut fit that I have found without having to have a shirt custom made for him. The only wish I have for something to be different is to offer the same neck size with a 1 inch shorter sleeve.

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay shirt but I won't buy again, January 3, 2013
This shirt is acceptable for the price. I find it too thin (almost see through) and not truly wrinkle free. Significant touch up with an iron is needed after getting it hot out of the dryer. In the future I will pay more for a heftier shirt that takes less care.