Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

on May 16, 2007
I was so glad to find this shirt, because it is almost impossible to find a dress shirt with an 18 1/2 neck and 32-33 sleeves--the sleeve length being the key. I am very satisfied with the quality and price.
VINE VOICEon September 15, 2009
What can I say, it's a shirt. The shirt looks nice and stays wrinkle free better than most wrinkle free shirts that I have owned. Despite the "wrinkle free" claim, I still press them but I do that with every "wrinkle free" shirt. They are easier to press than non-wrinkle free shirts, so that is a positive.

My only complaint is that the neck size seems to run small. My neck was measured at 17 1/2, so I ordered an 18 to be on the safe side and even that is a little too snug to suit my tastes.
on February 20, 2013
This got a 1 because this shirt was very poorly made. I had to get a shirt with a 20 inch collar so that I could use a tie, but when I got this, the shirt pocket was down to my stomach instead of my chest. I've bought other shirts that were 20/35 or 20/36 and I never had this problem. It was just this particular shirt, which was a shame, because I used to buy Van Heusen shirts exclusively. Now I have to stick with purchasing shirts online from other brands. I thought maybe this was a fluke, but unfortunately, I can't buy these shirts at a store, so I can't try them on.

In any event, I can not recommend this shirt.
on June 21, 2013
I needed a shirt for my husband to wear to a wedding and it's very hard to find one his size (18X32/33). The neck was alright, but the body was very big. It worked ok for his suit, and it was just ok.
on June 24, 2013
I recently started a job where I had to dress up more than previous positions and this was one of the first shirts I purchased. The shirt fits comfortably and I often find myself checking to see if this is clean as it is one of my first preferences to wear.

I've had the shirt dry cleaned a few times so far and the color is still the same as day one. Compared to other "wrinkle free" shirts I own, this is one of the few that I can hang up overnight and any wrinkles from a day's wear will be gone when I awake - truely nice when I've forgotten to pick up my dry cleaning.
on November 30, 2015
Maybe I've just got a thick neck (18"), but I keep ending up with these ginormous shirts. To be fair, this one says "big" but many don't bother. They just assume that if your neck's more than 17.5" around, then you must have a 50-60" barrel chest. No issues on the return. Typically have great luck with these shirts. Wish they more upfront about the chest measurements. Arms and neck were perfect
on March 17, 2014
I have to fold the shirt up to pack it in a dufflebag for trips. However, the shirt will straighten out reasonably well after it has been hung up for a couple hours. I've never found a poplin shirt that is truly wrinkle free. Some just have to be ironed less than others. I was quite pleasantly surprised to find this shirt in my size since I've gained a significant amount of weight since the last time I purchased a dress shirt. The sleeves and neck size were appropriate and comfortable. The color was true to the pictures and description. The collar stays are permanent and you don't have to take them out before washing the shirt. You also can't change the coller stays if they become damaged or bent.

Pros:
Good sizing (especially for large men)
More wrinkle free than most
Stylish
Comfortable
Permanent collar stays

Cons:
Not truly wrinkle free but close
Permanent collar stays
on September 9, 2012
I expected a lot better quality from Van Heusen. The shirt is very thin and is poorly constructed. The button hole fabric is folded over and sewn only down just below the last hole. From the last hole to the bottom of the shirt, the edge of the fabric is completely unfinished and so it's fraying after just one wash.
on November 26, 2014
I bought this shirt to be wrinkle free. Had to iron it to get wrinkles out after the first wash and drying (washed and dryed it by itself). The shirt is well made and fits well, but it seems they forgot to process the material through the wrinkle free process or whatever they do to make it wrinkle free. Won't buy another one. Over time have had more problems with Van Heusen shirts relative to fit, material quality and wrinkle free quality. It looked great on the screen and in the package, only won't look great without ironing.
on May 20, 2013
I like the shirt and will keep it. Great fabric and construction. Hope to get a lot of wear out of it. Sleeves are unfortunately more like "34" than "34-35" ... and the tails are touch short as well.