Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on June 20, 2013
I love this shirt. As a wedding DJ, I wear this with a tie and light khaki's for a comfortable dress casual summer look. Just like with my dockers, if you've worn them before, you know what size to get and how it should fit, and this was no exception.
on November 28, 2012
I love this shirt. It wears well and washes even better. I have had a couple months now and always wait to leave a reveiw until I have a chance to see how a product performs after a couple months. So far, it's a winner! I love the way it looks and has a great cut to it. I am a bigger guy and think it is cut especially well for guys like me! I was a little hesitant because of the price but in the end I was pleasantly suprised! I will be looking to purchase more of this style and brand of shirts!
on December 13, 2012
Nice shirt; good quality. We like the wrinkle free feature too; washes and wears well and super nice when the clearners can put a light starch on it! Bought this one for my brother-in-law for Christmas.
on November 13, 2013
The shirt is not of good quality. After about 10 washes the collar becomes lumpy and the shirt becomes wrinkly even though it is non-iron. I would say that the price matches the quality and if you want a shirt that will last then go with a better brand.
on January 1, 2013
Got these for my husband to wear both with suits and business casual. He still irons them even-though I don't think it needs it. He loves the feel of the shirts (he's a 100% cotton man) and the color (his favorite one is the Stone color). He wears often. The fit is great.
on June 30, 2010
sizing is spot on and look is good for business environment. washed many times and its still good as new.
on October 22, 2012
I ordered this short to have an extra blue dress shirt if my others were in cleaners. I chose this shirt because of price and ease of care (wash and dry). It is comfortable and a good value, and hope it does hold up with home wash and dry.
on May 1, 2016
It's not about this shirt as much as it is about how the product has gone bad. I will never buy another Van Heusen shirt. The latest purchase was washed 7 times and worn 6 and all of the button holes have frayed. Made in Bangladesh. BEWARE!
on May 31, 2011
I bought this shirt which was supposed to have a collar of 18 1/2" which is my normal collar shirt size. I had difficulty buttoning it and after wearing for an evening it left a red ring around my neck which burned b/c it was irrated. In order to wear it again I may have to move the collar button. If possible maybe you can replace it with a 19" collar with 32/33 sleeves in almond color. Other than the collar problem I liked the shirt.
Look forward to your reply.
on August 4, 2011
I have been using Van Heusen shirts for over 12 years. I have done a heavy metal hair analysis test and Antimony was off the roof. I researched it further and founding out that wrinkle free and stain free is treated with chemicals which contain heavy metals. One of them is Antimony. The human body will accumulate it over the years and can cause heart problems and other neurological problems. Even if you wash it, it is hard to remove the chemicals since it has been fused and based at 300 degree. Please do your research. I am getting rid of all my work cloths that are labeled "stain resistant or wrinkle free"