4.0 out of 5 stars Dressed For Success
My husband really likes the texture and the way these shirts wear. I am the one who washes and cares for his clothing and I like them because they are very easy to care for. A cycle through the washer, and I hang them on a hanger while they are still wet and allow them to air dry--when they are dry, I tumble them for a few minutes in the dryer to allow the minimal...
Published on May 31, 2009 by B. Brewer

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but too much polyester for the cotton.
Received in a timely and well-packaged manner. Unfortunately, I would have preferred a greater cotton to polyester ratio in the fabric. Florida is warm and polyester tends to get hot and uncomfortable. If this is what "poplin" means, they should have made it clear, for the benefit of those of us not up on the lingo.
Published on March 21, 2006 by E. Baez

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, great colors, well-made., June 4, 2008
This review is from: Van Heusen Men's Wrinkle Free Poplin Solid Shirt (Apparel)
I bought one of these in Cardinal to replace a basically identical Van Heusen I'd had for a very long time; unfortunately, its sleeves had been too short and I'd only been able to wear them rolled up.

After wearing and washing this one several times, I'm very happy with its fit, color-fastness, and quality. I'll be picking up at least one more in different colors; I definitely recommend the Cardinal, though, it looks great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine shirt, September 17, 2011
It is well built, comfortable, and the Greystone colour is attractive. The only drawback is I don't like the white buttons and wish they were grey.

3.0 out of 5 stars shirt review, May 31, 2011
I bought this shirt which was supposed to have a collar of 18 1/2" which is my normal collar shirt size. I had difficulty buttoning it and after wearing for an evening it left a red ring around my neck which burned b/c it was irrated. In order to wear it again I may have to move the collar button. If possible maybe you can replace it with a 19" collar with 32/33 sleeves in almond color. Other than the collar problem I liked the shirt.
Look forward to your reply.

5.0 out of 5 stars One more time, January 17, 2009
This shirt is comfortable and serviceable. I ordered two a few months ago and when it came time to replace some more shirts I came back. That should tell you something. I wear a 17½x37 so they are hard to buy off the shelf without paying throught he nose. The price is very reasonable.

3.0 out of 5 stars too short, May 16, 2009
I am 6'4", 220 lbs. This shirt is SHORT. I had to return all of these Van Heusen shirts b/c they all run too short.

1.0 out of 5 stars No iron?, March 11, 2014
This review is from: Van Heusen Men's Wrinkle Free Poplin Solid Shirt (Apparel)
My girlfriend bought two of these shirts for me and I don't care for the way they look when taken out of the dryer. They both needed ironing. I followed the washing instructions to the "t" and the results were unacceptable. I learned a long time ago that if a shirt even mentions the word iron, don't buy it. A lot of shirts claim to be wash and wear or wrinkle free but if it states on the tag "warm iron if needed" or anything similar, don't buy it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Collar is lumpy, November 13, 2013
The shirt is not of good quality. After about 10 washes the collar becomes lumpy and the shirt becomes wrinkly even though it is non-iron. I would say that the price matches the quality and if you want a shirt that will last then go with a better brand.

3.0 out of 5 stars Average dress shirt, August 25, 2013
Pros:
Included collar stays keep the collar looking sharp
Good, basic color

Cons:
Polyester blend fabric can get hot
Price is not that competitive, you can find similar items at JC Penny for under $20 which is a more appropriate price

Other:
The fit is definitely regular and not slim

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp shirt!, July 30, 2013
Excellent quality.
Great fit.
Looks great with jeans.
The wrinkle resist fabric is nice but still have to remove of promptly from dryer.

3.0 out of 5 stars Wish the collar stays were removable, July 18, 2013
Have only worn this shirt once since I purchased it. My only complaint is that the collar stays are not removable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 39 | Next ›