- Stereo microscope creates three-dimensional images for inspection and dissection
- Binocular head with 360-degree rotation and fixed 45-degree vertical inclination to ease eye strain, -5 to +5 dioptric adjustment capabilities to compensate for the difference in viewing ability between each eye, and 51 to 77mm interpupiliary distance adjustment for individual eye spacing
- 20mm 10x widefield eyepiece, choice of dual magnification objectives (1x and 2x, 1x and 3x, 1x and 4x, or 2x and 4x), working distance of 102mm, Greenough optical system for precision image creation
- Upper/lower bright and long-lasting LED illumination, black/white reversible stage plate to view light or dark samples, and locked-on, spring-loaded, stainless steel stage clips for durability
- Dual focus adjustment knobs, for controlled focusing, rack and pinion assembly, slip clutch mechanism, and tension control mechanism to protect the gears
0 items added
To add items, choose from the table below
VanGuard Stereo Microscope with Binocular Head and Illuminated Stand, 10X Eyepiece, LED Light Source
|Price:||$407.50 - $480.00|
TheVanGuard 1200SL Series Stereo Microscopes with Binocular Head and Illumi... See more product details
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
TheVanGuard 1200SL Series Stereo Microscopes with Binocular Head and Illuminated Stand have a 360-degree rotation capability and a fixed 45-degree vertical inclination to ease eye strain, -5 to +5 dioptric adjustment capabilities to compensate for the difference in viewing ability between each eye, and 51 to 77mm interpupiliary adjustment for individual eye spacing. The models in this series have 20mm 10x widefield eyepieces, dual magnification objectives (1x and 2x, 1x and 3x, 1x and 4x, or 2x and 4x), a working distance of 102mm, and a Greenough optical system for precision image creation. These microscopes provide upper/lower bright and long-lasting LED illumination. The stage plate is reversible black and white for viewing light or dark samples, and the microscope has two, locked on, stainless steel, spring-loaded stage clips for durability. The units have dual focus adjustment knobs, for controlled focusing. They have a rack and pinion assembly, a slip clutch mechanism, and a tension control mechanism to protect the gears. They are stain-resistant and have a durable cast metal body with an enamel finish, and anti-skid rubber feet. These models come with a spare fuse, two eyecups, a dust cover, and instructions. Additional optional eyepieces, lenses, and camera packages are sold separately. Stereo microscopes create three-dimensional images and are used for education, biological sciences, and manufacturing applications, among others.
Microscopes are instruments used to enhance the resolution of an object or image. Types include compound, stereo, or digital. Compound microscopes use a compound optical system with an objective lens and an eyepiece. Stereo microscopes show object depth in a three-dimensional image. Digital microscopes are used to display an image on a monitor, rather than looking through a lens. Microscopes can have monocular (one), binocular (two), or trinocular (three) eyepieces, with varying magnification abilities. Magnification ability refers to the size of an image. Resolution, also known as resolvant power, refers to the clarity of the image. The interaction between field of view (FOV), numerical aperture (NA), and working distance (WD) determines resolution. Microscopes can control magnification through a fixed focus, or through a range of adjustments. They can also utilize LED, fluorescent, and mirror light sources to help control viewing capabilities. Microscopes are widely used in education, lab research, biology, metallurgy, engineering, chemistry, manufacturing, and in the medical, forensic science, and veterinary industries.
Vee Gee Scientific manufactures laboratory equipment and supplies, and makes the VanGuard brand of products. The company, founded in 1981, is headquartered in Kirkland, WA.
See the Top Rated Microscopes in our Microscope Reviews.