5.0 out of 5 stars NOT a SCAM FOR ME!
I understand that some people got scammed. But then again I was scammed years ago with a Name brand Sony product! I did purchase this product from a seller, I did pay way more than I should have. However, it's as described...for me.It replaced my Pioneer system with pretty stellar sound! It was ok to hook up difficulty wise. However, it does come with all the cables...
Published 10 months ago by LukeB1979

1.0 out of 5 stars junk speakers!!!
This is a junk product. it is made to scam people. do not buy these speakers!!!! I repeat do not buy these SPEAKERS!!!!!
Published 22 months ago by pissed off

1.0 out of 5 stars junk speakers!!!, November 30, 2012
This review is from: Vanderbach Audio 5 Speaker 5.1 2.1 Multi Channel Surround Sound System 2000w w/ remote AM/FM turner MP3/MP4 Game, Projection/ LCD direct connect Bass Woofer (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Huge Scam, June 21, 2013
I was approached in a gas station parking lot by two guys telling a story about how they had accidentally been given to many sets of surround sound speakers and they needed to get rid of one of them before they got back to their shop. They try to convince you that these are high quality German speakers when this is honestly just a lie. Luckily I pulled up amazon and looked at the reviews and saw other sites saying this was a scam. I did not buy them and beware that this isn't a good deal at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars SCAM - NOT WORTH 2$ - DON'T BUY FROM GUYS IN WHITE VANS!!!!! - I HOPE YOU LOSERS BURN IN HELL!, December 15, 2013
This and the bach and odin sound system and projectors!

Two guys usually in a van scam you with smooth talk into buying these systems.

When you go home and hook it up the sound is garbage.

These systems sound popular but they're worth no more than a few dollars.!!!!

SPREAD THE WORD - NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM PEOPLE SELLING FROM A VAN!

1.0 out of 5 stars Scam claim great feel on STOLEN property., June 16, 2014
Scam these are junk not even 275watts. Buyer beware. They claim to be extras and produce invoices and receipts of $2000-3500. Then offer it for $1k then work down for there. They pray that once you figure out you've been scammed you won't report them. Two reasons guilt and that you'd have to admit that you were buying what they claim is STOLEN PROPERTY. If they warehouse gave them extra on accident then it's not theirs

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't be stupid. Somethings are too good to be true., August 25, 2014
"white van scam" - you've been warned.

5.0 out of 5 stars NOT a SCAM FOR ME!, November 1, 2013

I understand that only the negative reviews are always written, but I give it 5 stars because it does sound great, it's a lot of product, and after 6 mo, still working. So far...and I say so far....I've not had any problem and I'm not trading it in for a "name brand" any time soon. Sorry guys, but I'm not seeing the "scam". Some people just get a bad product. I can go to Best Buy and get a bad HP, Sony, LG product, and I have! This is my review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Living in a townhome, November 17, 2013
Wow can't believe it, brought mine at gas station too but I only payed 120 and love them ,but neighbors dont ,2000 watts now I need a bigger receiver.

4.0 out of 5 stars Best bang for your doller!, April 30, 2013
7.1 home theater from two guys for 500$ are you serious you can't beat that! partial install!
My place is rocking, movies, pandora, my iPad! Look and sound. The look is amazing! The sound is good. GREAT DEAL!

Rate and Discover Movies