5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THIS SHOW!!!
Great show. I call it my new Guilty Pleasure. So glad Lisa is also part of this show. It wouldn't be the same without her.
Published 6 months ago by Andrea Caldera

1.0 out of 5 stars NO NO & NO .......
Published 19 months ago by Jeffrey Hollingshead

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars NO NO & NO ......., January 15, 2013
As a fan of Lisa, I was looking forward to her spin off. Unfortunately, it was awful. With the exception of Lisa, and surprisingly Scheana, I couldn't stand the rest of the cast. They are not even a 1/4 goodlooking as they think they are, and they are rude, nasty, unlikeable, and uninteresting. 12 year olds may be interested in this show. I think this will hurt Lisa's business more than help it. Not a fan of Adrienne, but I'll bet she's laughing her behind off right now !

2.0 out of 5 stars Spoiled brats, January 15, 2013
I think this is a terrible show. I watch Real Housewives, my guilty pleasure, for the different personalities and fantastic homes and trips they get to go on. These kids are spoiled brats with no personality, who love just to be mean.They are all the same.

2.0 out of 5 stars Uneventful Waste full of Narcisstic and Mediocre-looking jerks, January 21, 2013
I absolutely adore Lisa V., however, I agree with most of the other comments regarding these spoiled brats. As a fan of Lisa, I was intrigued by the inner-workings of her restaurant and how her restaurant crew struggled with the daily debacle of tending to her restaurant Sur. What I discovered in watching this show is that the ongoings of "Vanderpump Rules" is an utter waste of television space. These restaurant servers brag about their "great looks" which are mediocre at best and bicker about the most annoying things. I guess this is what happens when these brats value fame over a college education and contributing to society. I hope this show is cancelled. Lisa can do better.

1.0 out of 5 stars Zombie Fodder, March 5, 2013
Carla Joy (Louisville, Ky.) - See all my reviews
"Vanderpump Rules" is a reality TV show about some of the worst people you will ever meet. Are they killers? Rapists? Child abusers? No. (Although at least one of them admits with a happy smile to beating her boyfriend, and the others laugh as he admits he "deserves it.") These employees of Lisa Vanderpump's restaurant Sur will make you want to kill yourself as you watch the show. You may cry, wondering what will become of humanity if this is what we are becoming. If you make it through to the reunion special, as I foolishly did, you will berate yourself for the time you have lost while watching it, time you should have used to learn a new language, hoping as each episode begins that there will be some sort of reason for it all, some epiphany by a cast member that makes them a better person. Some understanding by one of them of a deep issue or world problem, or even just some sort of empathy. But that won't happen. You will see in the reunion as they laugh about the controlling monster Stassi sending bullying text messages to another employee, while her personal property Jax cries mea culpa and begs her to beat him again, that these people will never be worth watching, knowing, or saving when the world descends into madness. And since all you will be doing is filling time until another episode of "The Walking Dead" is available, you will fantasize about using these people as zombie bait so that the good and honorable few that are left can escape. That would be just about the only way any of them would prove useful.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a joke!, March 21, 2013
"So I said, like, um...Did you sleep with her?" "I'm like, what, really..like...really, I mean no dude so I'm like... No, you didn't!" HA HA HA!!Don't waste the money, watch it for free on BravoTV if you're curious.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, February 13, 2013
I was psyched for this because I love Lisa Vanderpump and most Bravo shows. This seems so fake and scripted.

1.0 out of 5 stars I just don't buy it..., February 13, 2013
Ok...so with each new episode I am watching, I keep getting the same thought stuck in the back of my head...why is this show of such crap quality? Obviously, it does not show the glamour of the RHOBH and is more about the not so wealthy kids of LA trying to find their place in life and become successful as artists and such. But, that's not it.

So, maybe it's just me, but for anyone who has worked hard to get decent education and make a living doing something more responsible than making out while at work, this show is just fake. I am not buying the fact that you can go through your life being a drama queen and bringing this high school mentality to the workplace with you (besides, isn't mid twenties a little late to be a drama queen?). Sorry, that's how things work if you want to pay your bills and get anywhere in life. Oh and guess what, in 10 years Ms. Lisa will probably get rid of you anyways since you won't have the looks anymore, so what is your plan B for then?

What really irritates me about this show is that it doesn't show the reality of life in LA, which is extremely competitive especially for young people. It seems like everything is just one big party where you make stupid decisions and never pay for your mistakes. You may say that RHOB shows a similar kind of fairly world too, but you can actually read a lot of the "not so glamorous" side of life in Beverly Hills from these women's body language and behavior and the problems they go through. They each defend their husbands no matter what, knowing how easily replaceable wives are in this wealthy world of tycoons and millionaires and no matter how hard they argue amongst each other, they put on a smile, go to the same parties and try to be civil about it, because maintaining connections in Hollywood matters. So, what makes RHOBH worthwhile is that the show real. I can't say the same about 'Vanderpump Rules' and I just don't buy it...

3.0 out of 5 stars Shallow Adults acting like Kids, March 20, 2013
I watched this show because I like Lisa Vanderpump from RHOBH. It's too bad that all the staff fit the stereotypical LA flighty, narcissistic, chasing fame ways. One voice of reason would have been nice (other than Lisa), they had to be treated like children and were all in their mid-twenties to mid-thirties. I suppose there wouldn't be enough of a storyline if there were well adjusted individuals planted in reality and not chasing pipe dreams.

2.0 out of 5 stars Boring Waiters and Waitresses, February 7, 2013
Waiters and waitresses breaking up and arguing and going out to talk about the arguing and breakups makes for a very boring show.......plus these kids aren't that likeable and you don't want to cheer any of them on. Oh well, Lisa is still loveable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Guilty pleasure, February 13, 2014
Sometimes you wanna just tune out the world. This show is great for those times. Watching the idiots on this show make me feel much better when I'm stressed or feeling down on myself. It's like Bravo's version of "The Hills."
Lisa is the only one who isn't an idiot 99% of the time. I actually really like her character, wish that i had someone like her in my life when I was a 20 something bartender!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›