Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vandor 36062 Pink Floyd Ceramic Mug Dark Side of The Moon, Multicolored, 12-Ounce
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 18, 2012
This is the second mug I own.
I purchased the first one in London a few years ago and dissapeared in a recent move (I remember there was a packer paying a lot of attention to it).
Because weekend breakfasts were not the same, I immediately ordered a new one.
I'm happy again, and coffe tastes great!
on January 14, 2011
Not too much to say about a simple coffee mug, except that it looks great and is of sturdier construction than most ordinary mugs.
The iconic image originally conceived by Storm Thorgerson for the album cover for the Pink Floyd masterpiece "Dark Side of the Moon" is on the side facing the drinker if held in the right hand, and the words "Pink Floyd" and the beam of white light on a diagonal on the side facing away.
The prism/spectrum image location definitely motivates me to drink left handed from it, but that's okay, since I ordinarily do that anyway, even though right handed.
My wife asked for one for herself when I found them on here, so I ordered two of them.
on May 28, 2014
A smidge on the heavy side, but great printing. Will hold up in the dishwasher. I love Pink Floyd. SO I couldn't go wrong.
on December 25, 2012
Good coffee cup which holds heat well. Good artwork from this classic album. The back side says Pink Floyd in White letters with a black background
on January 10, 2013
The mug was given as a Christmas present to my husband and he loved it. Washes well in the dish washer and it is a good sized mug, nice handle.
on March 1, 2015
Good coffee and good music go together. Looks like it should hold up in the dishwasher just fine, but that still needs to be proven.
on May 11, 2013
a nice over-sized mug, well-made, colors on mug seem permanent, Quality and grooviness in one sip. Also good for ice cream.
on February 13, 2013
Husband loved it, anyone whose a Pink Floyd fan would love it!! He used it the day it arrived and everyday.
on September 9, 2014
The classic Pink Floyd signature design in a very affordable cup; of course I love it!
on April 12, 2015
good quality. Good graphics. I won't put it in the dishwasher though it says you can.