Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on November 3, 2012
Visually, these coasters are awesome. Can't go wrong with Marilyn. Problem is I'm afraid to use them for their intended purpose; they are so cheap I think one sweaty drink will ruin them. If these hold up I will be shocked.
on March 20, 2014
I loved these so much I almost hesitated to put any drinks on them. lol But they are good quality coasters. I've had them for a year or two now and they are still in excellent shape, like the first day I bought them. You definitely get your money's worth with these!
on October 24, 2013
The coasters aren't multicolored as advertised, but are black/white/grey in complexion. However, since the picture displays this, I didn't feel I was deceived. The quality of the coasters are nice and thick, and it seems they will last.
on January 27, 2013
I love Marilyn...I love these high quality coasters. I actually use them with guests and they are durable. You should buy them
on January 7, 2013
I love the different pictures of Marilyn on these coasters. They are for show not to be used. At least not for now. I have placed them with other items of MM that I have.
on August 22, 2012
These coasters are soo pretty. I don't even want to put my drinks on them. They arrived a bit late but it was worth the wait. They go perfectly with my black and white themed room! Lovee them (:
on July 28, 2012
Great product, rcvd just as described, love, love, love. Highly recommend to all fans, great quality and great seller. Couldnt be happier with purchase.
on February 6, 2013
I love these coasters! I use them with my mugs and my glasses. They're made from wood material, which makes them last much longer. I highly recommend them if you're a fan.
on April 22, 2013
I think if youre a marilyn monroe fan you'd like any of her merchandise. The coasters came in exactly as they appeared; sturdy. nice. good choice. reasonable price.
on January 11, 2013
Seller was a fast shipper, description was a little off, they was cork not wood. I bought as a gift for my daughter and she loved them regardless
Thank you!