Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on February 10, 2013
I was a bit worried when I read the reviews about this travel mug, but I really wanted it. I actually saw one like it at Ross a few weeks ago, but it didn't have the quote on the back as this one does and it was damaged. So after looking at how the product was made I decided to order this one. I've been using it for a week now and haven't had any issues at all! It fits the perfect amount of coffee for me to take to class or work. The only thing I don't like is the lid. I have other mugs that have a button to keep it open/closed and this one is just open....so don't fill it up too much! I love it for what it is, it's nothing "of quality" but I knew that's not what I was paying for in the first place.
on February 24, 2011
The lid starts to leak half way through my coffee. There is no rubber seal in the lid.
I guess it can hold my pens.
on December 9, 2010
I got this on a friday and by sunday after one drop it was cracked. I had to throw it out. (pout) I liked the product while it was whole.
on December 12, 2012
I bought this mug for my girlfriend and within a week it dropped about a 2 feet drop and it cracked open. The mug looks awesome but the quality is crap.
on October 7, 2013
My daughter loves Wonder Woman and ordered this travel cup for her coffee for work....looked great but after one or two uses it collects moisture inside the plastic covering the picture! The company replaced one as same thing happened with the first use, now same with the replacement! It seems it is NOT sealed properly and not worth the price...sad as my daughter loves it otherwise.Very disappointed in quality of product,looks good as long as not used!
on December 19, 2014
I've had this cup for over a year now. I love it. Loved it. It broke and wasn't a fault of the maker, I just had dropped it one too many times. Yes moisture did collect inside with the picture, but not enough to warp the picture or for me to replace it. The lip to remove the lid didn't break off until about a month ago after a drop. However, I bought this cup for 13 bucks. Now, when I NEED to replace it, it's now 40 some bucks. Really? Dang. Will be looking for another cup and one that's not made of plastic.
on August 25, 2014
I'm a die hard WW fan since growing up watching Lynda Carter do her stuff as the Amazon Princess/Heroine.
My husband talked me into getting a few items like this just to satisfy my "inner little nerdy girl" passion for WW.
So we got a few little things here and there for fun
This cup.is the perfect commuter cup, hard durable plastic that will hold up to a reasonable amount of rough handling.
I love this cup!
on November 26, 2011
Securely shipped. Shipped quickly from seller. Bought this as a Christmas gift for my sister-in-law who loved Wonder Woman. I was looking for something interesting and different that I knew she wouldn't have. It is very durable and has a saying on the back too. Good for hot or cold drinks. Product recieved as listed and described by seller.
on April 2, 2013
I LOVE Wonder Woman and was psyched to see this travel mug. The first time I washed it was great, the second one was too, but then I started noticing condensation on the inside of the mug. Now the paper insert has torn and I don't use it anymore. I really liked the pattern but oh well! I will not be purchasing another one like that again.
on November 30, 2013
Almost fit for a superhero. The slit in the lid in which you drink from does not have a cover. There is no way to prevent the liquid from seeping or spilling out during travel. Bummer. Had I known, I most likely would not have purchased this item. If they can get a better lid for this, it will be a wonderful little travel cup.