Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 7, 2012
I have had this cup less than 4 months and use it 1 or 2 times a week and it is coming apart. The lid does not screw on tightly, the insulation has moisture trapped inside, the insulation rattles and now the straw broke at the bottom 1/4th (inside the cup). I used the cup for iced drinks and the straw broke while I was using the cup. My daughter was moving the straw around in the cup and the straw broke with a jagged edge the straw seemed brittle. Very disappointed. I bought two of these cups because I LOVE snoopy, I guess I'll pull out the second cup and see how long it lasts.
on June 2, 2013
Excellent quality. No moisture has gotten between the walls, the design isn't coming off. Great cup - and I'm the only one allowed to drink out of it :)
on February 3, 2015
So far I haven't noticed any problems with water getting in between and ruining the design. I use this cup almost every day for school and am very careful when I wash it. The top does seem like it doesn't screw on all the way so if you're not careful it can leak and there is some kind of rattling when you shake it. It keeps my drink cold though and it's very cute so I'm happy with it.

I'll update this if anything happens.
on July 9, 2013
As with all of the acrylic travel cups, it has to be washed by hand. This one has made it through the washing machine once or twice with no ill effect. This is a regular travel cup. Nothing spectacular about it. Just the sturdy plastic cup that happens to have Spiderman on it.

I wish these were cheaper so I could get a lot more of them for my little guy. He LOVES this cup. He uses it every day. He is a Spiderman fan. And since he is only 4, this is a good choice as if he drops it there will not be glass everywhere.

However, it can break, but it would not be the same potential for injury as would happen were a glass cup to break. I have already broken the lid by dropping it on the floor. Thankfully it is a pretty standard size and the lids to the other travel cups seem to be interchangeable. My son did bite the straw down and cracked it quite easily. So be mindful of your child's behaviors if they are young as it might not be the best for them. I have been using regular plastic disposable straws with it for safety sake.

Yes, I will most likely order another one for my boy because he loves it so.
on February 22, 2014
Another Christmas gift for the mother in law that was awesome! Once again, I am not an Elvis fan at all, but the cup is great! It is very large, the lid screws on, and the straw has a lip around it so it can't fall out of the cup, cause ya know, we all run around with our cups upside down....lol I believe the actual purpose was for the drinks that magically make your straw start to levitate... As well, it has a double wall to prevent sweating! So no more slippery, wet cups. Anyway, awesome cup, and the printing is great.
on September 30, 2014
awesome, this was a gift for my sister, she loves the cat in the hat, and well she need a glass for her office because she doesn't like to drink in paper cups to help the environment so i decided to bough it and she loooove it, so i recommended. also, it arrives at time and everything was perfect, really like it.
on January 8, 2016
I bought this for my dad for Christmas. He is an absolute John Deere nut. He has toy John Deere tractors that are limited editions, in box, from specific years of expos and such.

My dad used to drink a lot of Pepsi, being that going to the water fountain at work or going back into the house from working outside to get water was a pain. Now he drinks way more water because he likes using this. Unlike other tumblers it actually fits in when he takes it out to the shop to work, unlike other brightly colored and fanciful tumblers.
on February 5, 2014
I got this cup because I'm a huge Darth Vader fan. I don't wash in the dishwasher so it takes a bit of extra care. The reason for only 4 stars is that the straw broke after it fell off the counter. The straw is hard acrylic, not the soft rubber you see with cups that usually accompany a novelty cup. Other than that the graphics are amazing. Fortunately I ordered some straws so I'm good now. Still a lot of fun and as a bonus it fits in my car cup holder.
on December 29, 2012
Nice cup, art work looks great, As the description states "Hand washing is recommended". I would say this is mandatory. If you follow the directions with these cups they are great. Especially for kids. With the double wall there is no outside condensation, so no wet rings on furniture. Knock it over and very little spills out the straw opening, and spills out slowly keeping accidental spill damage minimal.

I've had a similar cups and they do not hold up to the heat of a dishwasher. The straw deforms badly, the seal between the inner and outer walls will crack and leak, allowing moisture to get trapped which will eventually turn to mold.

It's made of a hard brittle plastic, so if you drop it off a table, it will most likely crack. Better than glass, but not Tupperware type plastic.
on September 18, 2014
This totally rocks. I love my Cat in The Hat tumbler with the lid! Makes it so that dirt & nasty stuff like kitty hair doesn't end up in my drink, especially when it sits in the cup holder overnight. Very good price & quality.