Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on April 3, 2014
Very cute & well made! * BUT* If you are shooting anything larger than some of the most simple fixed lens/point & shoot cameras, It will be too small. Any thing larger than the 18-105 lens on a standard Nikon body & it wont fit in the bag.....Sadly I got this for my wife to store her D7100 W/ 300mm lens to transport to & from work daily. That wont be happening. This bag is smaller than a kids lunch box!
on January 17, 2013
Got this for my grand daughter. It's well made, really cute & roomy...just perfect for her camera. It was nice to find a camera bag with personality.
on January 2, 2013
Ordered this and received this great camera case for my bargain of a camera the Nikon L310
Ver y happy that it fits perfectly ~
on April 12, 2013
This bag fits my Nikon V1 and I love the color. THe only flaw is that I have to fiddle with it to get the camera and all camera lenses to get them all in. It could roomier.
on June 4, 2013
I love my bag, especially the color! My bag is light, easy to use and holds my camera & extra lense, extra batter pack. perfect!
on July 25, 2013
This bag is wonderful. Cute and compact enough to fit into your bag or carryon when traveling with your little ones.
on May 1, 2013
This bag is really nice. It fit my Nikon perfectly. I have really enjoyed this purchase and would recommend it.
on July 6, 2012
This seems like it is really big to use to carry my camera around. It is bulky but doesnt feel like it holds much. Also, since I have kids I would have to carry another bag with everything else on top of this huge camera bag. A friend let me borrow a bag that she has that is a backpack and holds the camera in the bottom and other stuff in the top. I wish that I would have purchased that instead.