5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful things, December 14, 2011
This review is from: Vanilla Therapy Bath and Body Spa Basket for Women - Mothers Day Gift Idea for Her (Misc.)
I never expected it is in this value until I have bought it.It was a gift for my mom who was very happy about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking gift basket., January 2, 2014
I was very happy with the quality of this gift basket. It is really nice looking and all the stuff smells really good. The basket is nice too and could be used for something else after everything is gone. I did buy it as a gift though, so I don't know the quality of the soaps.

5.0 out of 5 stars Basket, June 7, 2013
It was wonderful. It was beyond my expectations. The price was wonderful for everything that was in the basket. My mother in law loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars She loves it, June 25, 2014
Quick and easy. Nice gift that she really enjoyed. Nice basket and the soap and lotions were very nice. She'll go through it quickly.