Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on January 2, 2014
I was very happy with the quality of this gift basket. It is really nice looking and all the stuff smells really good. The basket is nice too and could be used for something else after everything is gone. I did buy it as a gift though, so I don't know the quality of the soaps.
on June 7, 2013
It was wonderful. It was beyond my expectations. The price was wonderful for everything that was in the basket. My mother in law loved it
on December 14, 2011
I never expected it is in this value until I have bought it.It was a gift for my mom who was very happy about it.
on June 25, 2014
Quick and easy. Nice gift that she really enjoyed. Nice basket and the soap and lotions were very nice. She'll go through it quickly.
on November 20, 2014
I purchased the Vanilla Therapy Bath and Body Spa Basket for Women, in 2014.

Pros: The item arrived in perfect condition and in a timely manner. I bought this item for my Mom on Mother's Day and she loved it very much. She especially appreciated the back and foot massagers. This is probably the best spa gift basket you'll ever find. It doesn't just have gel, soap and sprays, it also has chocolate, massagers, and actually smells great. The price is just right considering what most gift baskets cost today and those usually have a lot less product.

Cons: None

I recommend this item as a gift. I will definitely consider buying this item and from this seller again!
on January 17, 2015
Excellent purchase! I will be returning for other gifts!
on September 14, 2015
Baight this for my mum and she absolutely loved it. The stuff was good quality items. My mom is picky and knows her stuff when it comes to products. So when she opened this basket up and started going through it then got excited...I was relieved!