Fact Or Faked: Paranormal Files 2 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Real Battle of L.A. / Queen Mary Menace In the season premiere, the team investigates the mysterious case that many people believe marked the very beginning of UFO government cover-ups -- the historic Battle of LA. Only a couple of months after Pearl Harbor, enemy aircraft was reported over Los…
2. Thermal Theater Ghost / Fire in the Sky Bill, Chi-Lan and Austin head to Jacksonville to investigate a video of a ghost sitting in the balcony of the haunted Florida Theater. Meanwhile, when a mysterious triangular formation of lights appears in the skies over both New York and Texas within a few…
3. Raining UFOs / Ectoplasmic Pic On this episode of Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files, the team takes on an unusual UFO case with video captured in flight by a police helicopter's night vision camera. Ben, Jael and Austin attempt to recreate a spherical ball of what appears to be liquid fire…
4. Playground Poltergeist / Alien Intruder On this episode of Fact or Faked, Austin, Bill and Jael fly to South America to investigate a mysterious case that has attracted worldwide attention and stumped both scientists and structural engineers. Meanwhile, Ben, Chi-Lan and Devin explore a bizarre…
5. Dashcam Chupacabra / Nightly News Alien On this episode of Fact or Faked, Ben, Chi-Lan and Devin travel to DeWitt County, Texas to investigate sightings of the mythical bloodsucker known as the Chupacabra. Austin, Bill and Jael are busy in Santa Cruz, Argentina where an alien has turned up in the…
6. Whaley Ghost House / Muck Monster On this episode of Fact or Faked, Austin, Bill and Chi-Lan examine a series of mysterious photographs capturing ghostly images in one of the most haunted houses in America -- the historic Whaley House of San Diego, California. Meanwhile, Ben, Devin and Jael…
7. UFO Crash Landing / Graveyard Ghost In this episode, Ben, Jael and Devin venture deep into the deserts of New Mexico to investigate explosive footage of what many claim is a UFO crashing and disintegrating at the top secret White Sands missile testing facility.
8. Cajun Apparition / Area 51 Bill, Lanisha and Devin journey to the Historic supposedly haunted Myrtles Plantation in Louisiana to investigate a video of what the witness described as an evil mist like entity.
9. Sinister Spirals / Flying Saucers Ben, Lanisha and Devin head to Santa Ana, California to investigate a classic flying saucer case that has divided the UFO community for years.
10. Asylum Apparition / Mystery Over Mexico Bill, Devin and Jael head south of the border to Guadalajara, Mexico to investigate the origins of a video that supposedly shows a fleet of traveling UFO'S; one of the largest UFO sightings ever captured.
11. Old West Haunting / Freeway Flyer Ben, Lanisha and Devin saddle up and head to Tombstone, Arizona to tackle a mysterious piece of footage from the historic Bird Cage Theater.
12. Ashtray / Bruja Bill, Lanisha and Devin pay a visit to a local watering hole in Humble, Texas where surveillance video of an exploding ashtray purports to validate the barŐs long-rumored history of poltergeist activity.
13. The Grim Sleeper / The Real Mr. Freeze Bill, Devin and Lanisha visit Atlanta to investigate the case of a woman who was terrorized by an unseen force during the night. Ben, Jael and Austin hit the deep freeze and welcome the world famous "Ice Man" to Los Angeles.
14. Bay Area Hysteria / Jersey Shore Haunting Ben, Austin and Jael investigate a mysterious hovering light over the waters of Bodega Bay, California. Bill, Lanisha and Devin travel to the Jersey Shore's Paramount Theater where amateur ghost hunters caught a humanoid apparition.
15. Vanishing Victim / Sky Serpent Ben, Jael and Devin head to Droitwich, England to investigate a piece of footage purportedly documenting an alien abduction.
16. Pride House Specter / Bluegrass Bigfoot Bill, Austin, and Devin travel to Jefferson, TX, to investigate a piece of truly haunting photographic evidence captured at the historic Pride House.
17. Battleship UFO Ben, Jael, and Devin head to the historic WWII battleship USS North Carolina to investigate photos and video of a strange apparition rumored to be the ghost of a dead sailor.
18. Reptile Rampage / Gasoline Ghoul Ben, Jael, and Austin journey to the swamps of Bishopville, South Carolina on the hunt for the terrifying Lizard Man.
19. Glowing Gargoyle / Phantom Feline Ben, Jael, and Devin head all the way to the United Kingdom to investigate a video of what looks like a hideous gargoyle with glowing eyes leaping through the darkness. And for this case, they enlist the help of Destination Truth's Josh Gates to hunt for the…
20. Florida Woodland UFO / Black Forest Entity Bill, Lanisha, and Devin journey to the swamps of Florida to investigate video of a golden shimmering UFO traveling silently through the air.
21. Graveyard Lightning/Truck Stop Terror Paranormal Files, Ben Jael, and Devin venture to Logtown, Mississippi on the trail of a mysterious glowing entity photographed by a paranormal investigator in the allegedly haunted Point Cemetery. The team cranks up the voltage on a series of experiments…
22. Into the Vortex / Tavern Shapeshifter Ben, Jael, and Austin head to the Pacific Northwest to investigate the Oregon Vortex, a famed mystery spot said to contain visual and perceptual paranormal phenomena.
23. Surveillance Specter/Morgue Mystery On this episode of Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files, Bill, Austin, and Jael venture across the pond to investigate a mysterious piece of surveillance video shot outside the historic Belgrave Hall in northern England. The team explores a few different theories…
24. Stonehenge Secrets / Iceland Worm Monster In this episode of Fact or Faked: Paranormal Files, Ben, Jael, and Devin are joined on the road by Destination Truth's Josh Gates as they head to Iceland to investigate video appearing to show a large aquatic snake gliding through the icy waters of a…
|Genres||Science Fiction, Documentary|
|Starring||Jael De Pardo, Ben Hansen|
|Supporting actors||Chi-Lan Lieu, Devin Marble, Austin Porter, Lanisha Cole|
|Producers||Phil Davis, Rupert Dobson, Olumide Odebunmi, Haley Press|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I love the show because it shows all kinds of different paranormal stuff that is actually believable. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Kasey Benton
I have been watching this show on and off since it began. I'm not so impressed with how they present their evidence.Published 18 months ago by Jonathan
This is one of my favorite shows on syfy. I love how they take cases of the paranormal and try and recreate themPublished on November 26, 2012 by Meagan
I only like the first few minutes of this show to see the videos they find. I also noted that they only pick the videos that they think they have a better chance to recreate. Read morePublished on August 23, 2012 by Cooper
If you think you're going to see any thing proved fact or faked here, then you are mistaken. They never prove anything. Read morePublished on May 16, 2012 by S. Der