4.0 out of 5 stars mmm, napkins.
Published 6 months ago by Timothy Kennedy

3.0 out of 5 stars Thinner Version
This "everyday" version does not hold up to more than the lightest meal use. They are considerably lighter than the thicker version I am accustomed to using. I think they are probably perfect for young children to dab away milk mustaches or sandwich crumbs. I am an adult, however, so I won't repeat my purchase.
Published 19 months ago by K. Conklin

4.0 out of 5 stars mmm, napkins., January 4, 2014
what can I say? It's a napkin. it works very well as a napkin. it does not work well as a basketball, or as a Christmas stocking. But it does work well as a napkin. I have successfully wiped my hands, my face, the table, the counters, and even blown my with these napkins. They hold up well, and are fairly absorbent, to the point where they can get buffalo wing sauce off the hands of a 7-year old.

3.0 out of 5 stars Thinner Version, December 13, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, March 13, 2011
This review is from: Vanity Fair Everyday, 400 Count (Health and Beauty)
The napkins were elegant and were more than enough for my birthday party which hosted 30 people. Looked nice, arrived in time and I will order from this vendor again.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Like They Used To Be!, November 11, 2012
This review is from: Vanity Fair Everyday, 400 Count (Health and Beauty)
I recently bought a package of Vanity Fair Everyday napkins and am so disappointed in them. Not only are they a tad bit smaller but they are so much thinner than the older napkins I still have. Funny thing.....the old package says "premium napkin" above its name. The new package says quality since 1958". Seems even Vanity Fair knows it's not a premium napkin any longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars I prefer Vanity Fair napkins over every other brand, August 18, 2013
This review is from: Vanity Fair Everyday, 400 Count (Health and Beauty)
My grandmother only used Vanity Fair dinner napkins for everyday when I was young and I loved the density and thickness - it was almost like a cloth dinner napkin (we had those on at my grandmother's on Sundays and holidays). We were a family of five so my Mom bought whatever was less expensive so our napkins were flimsy. Now that my children are older I am so happy that Vanity Fair has everyday napkins so I can use them all the time. The extra large dinner size were a bit big and expensive for everyday, so producing these was a great idea. Way to go Vanity Fair! Recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyday Elegance, February 27, 2012
KM (Florida, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vanity Fair Everyday, 400 Count (Health and Beauty)
These are my favorite all-purpose paper napkins. They look great, hold up well, and are convenient to order on-line. They are elegant enough to use for parties and special occasions, but priced reasonably enough to use everyday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, June 14, 2011
Jo A. (Chestertown,New York) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vanity Fair Everyday, 400 Count (Health and Beauty)
I love these napkins--hate the skimpy ones. They are durable and soft. The price was good and since I live in a small town now the grocery store doesn't compete on price at all. I love being able to buy online and not have to travel 40 minutes to a larger store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vanity Fair everyday Napkins, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Vanity Fair Everyday, 400 Count (Health and Beauty)
Great value. Others have complained about size, but these clearly say "everyday". I am very satisfied. Will buy them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Thin, pretty napkins, January 17, 2013
This review is from: Vanity Fair Everyday, 400 Count (Health and Beauty)
The Vanity Fair Everyday napkins seem to be thinner than I remember, or perhaps Vanity Fair is selling a slightly different product, but the one thing I can clearly state is the product does not seem to like the napkins we used to buy. The napkins seem thinner and are somewhat flimsy in feel. They are very pretty and I love the neutral white. It's not a bright white but a softer white that I love.

Overall, for daily use this napkin will serve your needs. For special occasions I'd recommend buying the smaller package of napkins as they seem suitable for fancier occasions.

Recommend with caveats given.

4.0 out of 5 stars NEXT BEST THING TO LINEN NAPKINS AND WORTH THE MONEY., July 17, 2014
This review is from: Vanity Fair Everyday, 400 Count (Health and Beauty)
I Think this is a great product and without trying to sound to much like a Chamin cmmercial. they do feel softer then other leading brands. I even carrie them in the car because they are much better then the recycled sandpaper that you get from most fast food joints. I mean really. why wipe your mouth with somethig so hard and ruff you would`t use on any other part of you body. If I was serving a formal dinner and didn`t have enough linen napkins. I would look for these.

Vanity Fair Everyday, 400 Count