Top positive review
70 people found this helpful
on November 30, 2012
I am a consistent 32DD/34D. I ordered a 34D and it is PERFECT. I have several bras that I rotate religiously to make them last longer, but I have broken that habit since I got this two weeks ago. I want to wear it every day!
I was looking for a racerback/T-strap back to accommodate tanks, but after reading reviews I realized it would also solve the strap falling off my shoulder problem! I didn't even think about a way to fix that without having the bra hiked up one side of my back (it's only my left shoulder for some reason). I ordered 3 bras in this style (diff brands) at the same time. The others were definite NOs and this one is literally a blessing.
Here are my reasons why:
- Versatility: the pictures don't show that this is a racerback, but I trusted there was a reason that it kept coming up in my searches. The straps can be criss-crossed in the back; they snap and un-snap very easily and securely with plenty of adjustment room in the straps.
- Secure: straps stay put whether criss-crossed or not. No problems with them falling off.
- Comfort: the fabric is so soft; there is no rubbing anywhere. It is by far the most comfortable bra I have ever had (I'm 28).
- Embraces you! It doesn't flatten my chest or separate it to the sides like I have found a lot of front-closure/racerbacks do. I imagine most people don't like to feel flattened or smushed or smaller than they are. This bra truly embraces you as you are; holds everything upright and in place; looks perfect under a t-shirt or tank.
- Coverage is just right: I like that it's the perfect amount of "full coverage". It won't give you the the "4-boob" effect that can happen with demis and there is no chance you will fall out or have to re-adjust at any point in the day, but it's not so full coverage that it would sneak out of a v-neck or make you feel less sexy in front of your significant other.
- Last but not least! I always thought that with bras "the more expensive, the better". (I have paid up $70 for several of my bras). Not to say that isn't true, but this is a fantastic bra for a beyond reasonable price. It's a steal!