Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on November 30, 2012
I am a consistent 32DD/34D. I ordered a 34D and it is PERFECT. I have several bras that I rotate religiously to make them last longer, but I have broken that habit since I got this two weeks ago. I want to wear it every day!

I was looking for a racerback/T-strap back to accommodate tanks, but after reading reviews I realized it would also solve the strap falling off my shoulder problem! I didn't even think about a way to fix that without having the bra hiked up one side of my back (it's only my left shoulder for some reason). I ordered 3 bras in this style (diff brands) at the same time. The others were definite NOs and this one is literally a blessing.

Here are my reasons why:

- Versatility: the pictures don't show that this is a racerback, but I trusted there was a reason that it kept coming up in my searches. The straps can be criss-crossed in the back; they snap and un-snap very easily and securely with plenty of adjustment room in the straps.

- Secure: straps stay put whether criss-crossed or not. No problems with them falling off.

- Comfort: the fabric is so soft; there is no rubbing anywhere. It is by far the most comfortable bra I have ever had (I'm 28).

- Embraces you! It doesn't flatten my chest or separate it to the sides like I have found a lot of front-closure/racerbacks do. I imagine most people don't like to feel flattened or smushed or smaller than they are. This bra truly embraces you as you are; holds everything upright and in place; looks perfect under a t-shirt or tank.

- Coverage is just right: I like that it's the perfect amount of "full coverage". It won't give you the the "4-boob" effect that can happen with demis and there is no chance you will fall out or have to re-adjust at any point in the day, but it's not so full coverage that it would sneak out of a v-neck or make you feel less sexy in front of your significant other.

- Last but not least! I always thought that with bras "the more expensive, the better". (I have paid up $70 for several of my bras). Not to say that isn't true, but this is a fantastic bra for a beyond reasonable price. It's a steal!
0Comment63 of 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 10, 2013
This bra is very pretty and arrived quickly as promised. The satiny trim is a particularly elegant touch, and the color was deep and rich.

Do keep in mind that with a front-closing bra, there is no 3-layer level of horizontal leeway like there is with back closures. So if you are on the upper or lower boundary of your size (e.g., a "34-slash-36"), you may want to stick to back closures, which allow more girth flexibility.

Oh, and the padding is not very thick, so if you're like me and have those wretched "always cold" protrusions, you'll need to supplement the padding with pasties or additional pad inserts.
11 comment23 of 23 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 28, 2014
LOVE THIS BRA! Ive been looking for a pretty, simple, front-close bra forever! Most of them are dowdy or too frilly (and meant for teenagers!) This is simple, comfortable and FITS! The wires are actually comfortable (I would have preferred a wireless bra) and don't poke up or poke you. The straps are wide enough on the shoulder to not dig in and they are adjustable. I'm a 40-42/C and I purchased a 42C to be safe. It fits perfectly. The ONLY reason I'm giving it 4 stars, instead of 5, is because the front "hook" is a little tempramental (sp). I have basal thumb arthritis in my left hand and good old fashioned regular arthritis in my right, plus my shoulder is jacked up so I needed something that didn't require me to lift any body part over my head and to be able to open a clasp with ease. This clasp is tricky. If you have sever arthritis in the hand, I would NOT recommend this bra. If you just have mild OA and your joints are still somewhat flexible, go for it! Otherwise, RUN AWAY from this one!
review image review image review image review image
on February 8, 2013
Oh, how I love this bra...let me count the ways! I prefer a front-closure bra - so, check! I also can't stand that most front-closure bras are "t-backs", "racerbacks", or "u-backs" (wow, when did we get so many names for this option??). This bra is like a "normal" bra in the back - so, check again! I also find I need an underwire for my size (36D) - check. It's also a lovely LOOKING bra, and so I have it in taupe and black - check. The only thing that gives me a bit of heartburn is the price (mid-$20s, when there are lots of quality bras under significantly lower than that). However, it appears to be the price required to get all those "checks", so I haven't minded it so much. But that's for buying only TWO bras. I might have to try a "U-back" for my next one, since I've found a few for around $16.50. Still, if you're looking for a lovely, durable bra that ticks all of MY boxes, you can't go wrong with the Vanity Fair Illumination F-C Full Coverage bra.
on May 8, 2013
Altho I generally like the bra , there is some padding that reduces the actual cup fit size .
In my experience , most of these styles list the total cup size ( including the padding ) ,
Not the size the wearer needs .
If possible , order 1 cup size larger than you need .
Otherwise , I like this bra .
on February 28, 2013
I am 5'4" 120lbs. 36C
The bra was accurately described on amazon.
The fit is just right, no pinch or bulge in front or back .
The fabric is smooth and nonirritating.
I recommend this bra for anyone who is looking for pretty simplicity and comfort at reasonable price.
My "Victoria Secret" bras are in the trash.
They are beautiful but for me not comfortable and ill fitting.
on January 20, 2013
This is one of the top two or three bras in my dresser. I love the ease of a front close bra, but have always steered clear because my breasts are rather widely spaced. A front closure usually allows breasts to 'settle' to the sides more than the continuous fabric of a back closure. But this one, with its firm closure and underwire, still gives me great support up front where I need it.
on February 27, 2013
I'm very glad that I ordered this bra, because it is extremely comfortable, and looks very pretty. I've always liked bras that fasten in the front, so I'm glad I found one that fits this well. I wear a 38DD, and the cups on this cover just fine, with no spillage over the top, which I hate. The material inside along the back to the sides, is satin like the trim, very soft and comfortable. I will definitely be ordering more of these bras!
22 comments16 of 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 13, 2012
After trying this on at Kohl's and loving it. I was able to buy one because they only had one in my size. I came home and I searched Amazon, bingo I found them. These are the best bras ever! They hold you in and do not pinch anywhere. I love the closure at the front where it's easy to put on and take off. You can even unhook the straps and cross them in the back to wear with tank tops, added bonus. I have bought several of these in all the colors they offer.
on January 14, 2013
Very comfortable; it's like you don't feel it's on. Gives full support and doesn't sag. Great value. Have had two previous bras like this one and am ordering two more.