4.0 out of 5 stars Another Good Vanity Fair Bra, but 2nd Choice
Published on December 18, 2012 by Skippypup

2.0 out of 5 stars smaller and tighter
I ordered my usual size, 38 C and it is very tight, almost to the point of being unwearable. Wish I had sent it back for a larger size but had to wear it for an occasion.
Published 19 months ago by Sharol B Sager

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Another Good Vanity Fair Bra, but 2nd Choice, December 18, 2012
My favorite Vanity Fair bra of all time is Body Sleeks Full Coverage Front Close Contour Bra #75263. However, my size is not available right now so I was forced into buying a different yet similar model. And that is what this one is. Similar in that it is a front close, racer back and yet different in that the #75263 is slightly padded and the Full Back (this one) is not padded at all. This is the one feature that really surprised me as I was expecting it to be more similar to the #75263 than it turned out to be. And the full back took a bit of getting used to but It is still a nice bra. I will probably end up purchasing a 2nd one in the near future - but only if I can't locate my favorite 75263.

2.0 out of 5 stars smaller and tighter, June 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars In LOVE with this bra, August 30, 2013
J. Curry "JCurry" (Libertyville, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Vanity Fair Women's Beauty Back Full Figure Front Close Bra (Apparel)
I love this bra so much I posted it on Facebook and 2 of my friends bought it and also love it. It's super comfortable. I didn't find it too small at all. My back looks amazing, no more bulges. The only thing I will say is that the straps don't fall in the center of your shoulders, they fall closer to your neck, but that doesn't really bother me. When I put on other bras, I really notice they're not nearly as comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Better Back / Support Bra, May 8, 2013
The best feature of this style is the fuller back piece giving much better support without those irritating hook & eyes in the back .
Standard bras have much smaller back pieces which usually ride up & the back hooks are often irritating .
The larger smoother ( one piece ) back is wayyyyy more comfortable especially when wearing for a full day .
The only downside is that front closures ( far easier to put on ) do not have adjustment ( hook & eyes do allow for about an inch variance ) , so it is important to get the right band size to start with .

5.0 out of 5 stars Beauty back bra, April 14, 2013
I absolutely love this bra, I truely wish I had found this years before. I'm not a fat person by any means, I only wear size 4 or 6 jeans but from an age thing I've got this fat where the side of my bra rides. This bra is the best thing anybody has invented. You'll love it!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Too small., January 8, 2013
I wear a 38DD in the more common back-closure Vanity Fair bras. This one was way too small for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Heavy!, May 15, 2013
This bra was unbelievably heavy. It fit well enough, but I can't imagine wearing the heavy scuba-suit fabric during the Summer. I'd suffocate!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Engineered Bra, June 15, 2014
There are several variables in the world of bras that I require and are increasingly difficult to find: front closure, non padded, and and regular straps (not T-Back). This bra has satisfied me on all levels. I hope they're still making them.

5.0 out of 5 stars wears well, May 22, 2014
I have had this bra for over a year and it is holding up great. The color is fun and the design helps support my heavy load without hurting my shoulders.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty comfortable., May 15, 2014
This bra is easy to put on and take off, [yes, I care] and it really is smooth under my clothes. It doesn't dig or gouge me anywhere. I no longer believe a bra can be very or completely comfortable, so this one being pretty comfortable for a fair number of hours per day is not a bad deal .

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›