Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Size: 3X Plus|Color: Pink Champagne|Change

on January 30, 2013
I've been wearing this style nightie for years - always perfect for any weather. I always get it up a size because I don't like binding when I'm in bed. I hope they never change their style as it is perfect the way it is. Not too bare, not too short, not too slinky, and the material moves nicely.
on April 10, 2007
I live in rural Wisconsin and don't remember where I had originally purchased my favorite 'nighty' and when the time came to replace it I knew I wanted the exact same style. I looked for several months at local department and discount department stores and couldn't find it anywhere. One day while browsing Amazon I did a couple queries and WAH-LA - there it was!! Found easily, reasonably priced, shipped fast!! Many thanks to Amazon and Bealls!!
on January 3, 2013
For many years I have purchased these Vanity Fair nightgowns. I love the soft nylon fabric. I prefer sleeveless like these because I am restless in my sleep and toss about; but with these gowns I do not get tangled up! They wash out easily and dry quickly, requiring little care. I will likely order a couple more in different colors.
on March 22, 2012
Simple, soft and just what I expected. I'm guessing the people who feel it's too sheer haven't seen these gowns before? My grandmother used to wear them in the 80's and feeling a little nostalgic, I ordered one for myself. It's so much like hers, I could have pulled it from her closet! I wear a size 22/24 and ordered a 2x and have plenty of room. In fact, if you're around that size with a smaller bust, you probably could wear a 1x. The Pink Champagne is really more of a bubblegum pink, but other than that-- it's great!
on July 9, 2011
I have to say this is the best nightgown I have ever owned hands down. I wanted something that was soft, cool, age appropriate (I'm only 32), but still not sleezy. I got the black one, so I'm not sure how other colors will be with being see-through, but black works just fine. It's thin but in a well made way. It fits in all the right places not making my plus size body look frumpy. It is so soft and comfy to sleep in..no bunching, sliding, or twisting. I never thought I'd be so excited to find an awesome nightgown, but I am definitely going to order more. I also think that it is right on with the size chart provided.
on May 9, 2014
This gown has been a favorite of mine for more years than I remember but I keep ordering it because it is one of the most comfortable gowns I've ever found. Either by my own fault, the size I ordered and received seems a little large but I kept it and enjoy having it!! I would gladly recommend it to anyone!!
on January 1, 2015
This is way too large but it is my own fault as I ordered a much bigger size than I needed... I did NOT return it and wear when weather gets really HOT as it does help keep me covered but still cool. I do like Vanity Fair products.
on December 5, 2015
I have loved the Vanity Fair gowns in the past and found them on here. I bought the black in a 2x and i usually wear a size 16-18. I am 5'5 amd 40 years old. These are super soft and comfortable. I love the v neck because I dont like rounded nevks especially when I sleep. My boyfriend also found this nightgown attractive on me.I will definately be purchasing more of al colors.
on October 8, 2013
I have worn these styles and this brand for many years and I love them!!!! I also love them rather large which is much more comfortable.
on November 17, 2015
Very cheaply made. Arrived wadded up in a plastic bag with a million wrinkles. The fabric is thin and scratchy. The workmanship is shoddy. I paid less for a Carol Hochman that is far superior to this piece of junk. Will probably return.