Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Vanity Fair Women's Plus Size Coloratura Sleepwear Short Sleeve Pajama Set 90807, Azure Mist, 1X
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Adele Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Size: 1X Plus|Color: Azure Mist|Change

on August 26, 2006
I have six pairs of these pj's in different colors. They are the most comfortable sleepwear I have ever owned! They feel so smooth and luxurious, and dont bunch up while I sleep. No special care required, just into the washer and then the dryer, and I never notice any static in them. They are wonderful for travel, practically wrinkle free. Light weight and take up minimum space in suitcase. The matching robes are equally wonderful.

Update 07/21/10, I wrote the original review in 2006--4 years ago. Not only are these pajamas comfortable, they also wear well. While I've added a couple of new sets to have nicer ones for travel, the six pairs I wrote about are still in very good condition. No loose buttons, split seams or frayed hems. I continue to be very pleased with these pajamas!
0Comment|192 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2003
These exceptionally comfortable pajamas also wash and wear like iron. They never wear out! Opaque, but not see-thru. Light weight and cool in summer, warm and cosy in winter. Throw them in the washer, toss them into a medium heat dryer, and they come out like new. Leave them in the dryer over-nite? Simply fold and put in your dresser drawer, the wrinkles will be gone in one day. What more can you ask?
on March 14, 2011
My 80+ mother wanted new pajamas so I told her I would locate and order for her, which I did. She has worn Vanity Fair pajamas just like the ones I ordered so, although I did see some reviews complaining about current quality of the pajamas, I ordered without too much question. She has washed and worn them a few times and they are horrible! There are so many strings that appear after each washing that she says there may be nothing but strings soon. I would definitely not recommend these pajamas. Not sure what has happened, because Vanity Fair used to offer great quality.
on February 7, 2013
The material was so thin and see-through and snags on everything. It reminds me of cheap Halloween costumes. I'm very disappointed with them.
on January 19, 2008
The pajamas from Vanity Fair are excellent and so beautiful. They are my favorite of all pajamas. They are exquisite and lovelier than I ever thought possible. I just absolutely love them.
on March 3, 2013
When I first got these I was surprised at how light and flimsy they felt and I wondered how they would hold up. Well, now I know. I have had them for not even two months and one of the seams under the arms has come apart, leaving a big hole. I wanted to try to exchange them but I missed the return window by a few weeks so now I'll have to try to repair them, which I don't know how to do because the fabric is so flimsy. I should have returned these when I took them out of the package and felt how thin they were. Now I'm stuck with them. Also, they shrunk in length after I washed them so now they are too short. Don't waste your money.
on December 25, 2012
These pajamas are horrible! Paper thin with huge gaps between the buttons. I'm usually happy with my online purchases but not this time! I've kept them only because I don't want to pay shipping to send them back. But do not waste your money on these " tissue paper" like PJ's!
on March 17, 2011
I assumed this pajama would be the same quality as the many I have purchased over the years. However, while the fit is still right, the quality of the fabric is not the same as previously manufactured. For the price, I was disappointed. If I had to pay this price, the quality should have been the same or better than what was available before. I should mention the price was almost double what these pjs cost a few years ago.
on July 15, 2013
I am about 5'3" and weigh 120. A small fits perfectly. these are the most comfortable pajamas and I have used them for years.It is so much easier to get them through amazon. They were packaged beautifully when they arrived in the mail. I bought two different colors.
on February 16, 2012
Pj's are very think and you can see thought them. Have to wear socks and gloves to protect the material for nicks. Will not buy vanity fair again and will return the pair I bought.