5.0 out of 5 stars Women's brief
These panties are the most comfortable, yet. Full fit, nice feeling material, a very comfortable waist for this somewhat overweight 70's year old gal. I would recommend them without hesitation. They wash very well. Congrats to Vanity Fair!
Published on September 11, 2012 by Jcarmel

1.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a girdle!
Published 21 months ago by Gwen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Women's brief, September 11, 2012
Jcarmel (Wollaston, Ma, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable brief I have ever worn, October 6, 2012
I have lived quite awhile won't say how long and have always felt there had to be brief that did not dig into the waist or crotch area. I found it. The smooth rounded waist and crotch rims are very soft and smooth. Nothing to dig in. I highly recommend them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a girdle!, March 4, 2013
Not only do these panties not even come up and cover my belly button, they are like a tight stretchy girdle. I will go back to my Vanity Fair Women's Perfectly Yours Lace Nouveau Brief #13001 of which I have several pair in black and white and as I have stated previously they feel too big which I like, bloomery, if you will. I would not recommend tailored seamless brief panties because of the girdle effect and I would have to buy three or four sizes larger than my size 8. I'm glad I only ordered one pair to try. Out in the garbage. Very disappointed that Vanity Fair would make something so "cheap."

Update 3-5-13: I gave these to my best friend who wears a size 5 or 6 panty. She is delighted with my "high price" taste.

5.0 out of 5 stars Where have they been all my life?, January 18, 2013
This review is from: Vanity Fair Women's Seamless Brief (Apparel)
I tried these reluctantly, because I am very picky about my panties. Well, I put them on the first time, and could not believe how comfortable they are. They do not ride up, or strangle my waist and do wash well. I came back, and got several more.

1.0 out of 5 stars IREGULA FIT, LOOSE THREADS, ELASTIC ALREADY STRETCHED OUT WHEN IT ARRIVED, September 5, 2013
IREGULAR FIT, LOOSE THREADS, ELASTIC ALREADY STRETCHED OUT WHEN IT ARRIVED AS IF SOMEONE ALREADY WORE IT AND STRETCHED THEM OUT, EWE

5.0 out of 5 stars ADORE these Vanity Fair Briefs, October 26, 2012
Received these and washed them immediately. Wore them the next day and they fit like a glove. So soft and warm on the body. NO uncomfortable seams to worry about. I have owned the seamless brief before but these are much improved. The delivery was very quick and price is great. Will order more. Thank you again Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great panty;1, January 14, 2013
This is a great fitting panty that doesn't ride up or need adjusting...very comfortable. I ordered one pair to try them and then re-ordered 5 more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality Vanity Fair, June 18, 2013
As expected, Vanity Fair still provides a great quality product. Although this particular style is new for me, the fit was great and the fabric is soft and super confortable with absolute no seams.

5.0 out of 5 stars Vanity Fair tailored, seamless brief, January 29, 2013
I ordered one pair a month ago and liked it so much I ordered 4 more. OUTSTANDING SELLER AND SUPERIOR, QUALITY ITEM. HIGHLY RECOMMEND. THANK YOU

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for full coverage maternity wear, May 18, 2014
This review is from: Vanity Fair Women's Seamless Brief (Apparel)
Although I did not purchase these through Amazon, I am writing to review them because they are so comfy. I bought one size larger than what I ordinarily wear, for use as full coverage maternity panties. I find it ridiculous that panties marketed for that specific purpose as "briefs" are either cut so high in the legs that they will not stay put and they do not cover the area intended, or the ones that are designed to go over your bump are $ 20+ a pair. Going one size up has made them a little long in the torso length, but I am petite to begin with. These cover and stay put and there are no irritating seams to make my belly or sides itch. I just wish I could find more locally!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›