Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro STEM

on February 13, 2013
First a caution: if you have pretty wide toes, you might want to go a half-size bigger so you don't get blisters. Otherwise, I love my vans! My last pair lasted me through my whole study abroad trip where I was walking miles around England every day. I got a new pair in gray, and I love them as well. I wear them everyday, and they are surprisingly water-resistant in rain and snow. Make sure to keep your laces tied tight though; it's bad for your feet if they slip around in a shoe. It can cause blisters and not provide enough arch support.
Also, Vans look awesome!
66 comments| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 24, 2016
review image
22 comments| 210 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2013
I used to be the type that always wore athletic shoes when on a whim, my mother bought me my first pair of vans. not really realizing their true awesomeness, I let the shoes sit in my closet for a couple of months before I finally got around to wearing them. lets just say I was impressed. these shoes are AMAZING! that first pair got me hooked, I now have 5 pairs in a variety of styles and colors. I have to say, vans are my favorite brand of shoes at the moment. but on to the actual review of these shoes in particular.

I was a little scared of buying these online. I know my size is a 7 mens/8.5 women but these just said unisex and didn't really tell you if the sizes were in men or womens. being that I have been wanting gray vans forever(and my friend gave me the money to buy them for my birthday), I took a chance and ordered these in a 7, praying that they would be a mens 7. when the box finally arrived, I was overwhelmed to find out that they were in fact, a mens 7, and I could wear them! but on to the pros/cons of the shoes
PROs
-vans
-comfortable
-cute
-came with extra strings

CONs
-were darker than the picture portrays(I reviewer said this but I still bought them. they'll still work for me)
-a little big

OVERALL
if youre a big vans enthusiast and don't mind that the shoes are a little darker, buy these. I would also recommend buying them in the assumption that they are listed as the mens size(so buy accordingly)
on March 24, 2013
Exactly what I expected. They're not knock-offs...they're the real Vans. We love the price, and they look great. Shipping was extra quick - much quicker than expected. Thank you!!
on January 2, 2012
These are awesome shoes! There are no other shoes like them. They are very cushy and pretty comfy, they are good for school wear or for casual. And are easy to stain, so use scotch guard so they don't stain. So buy them they are a good investment!!!!!
on June 30, 2015
I think there is a product defect in these shoes. The glue used to hold them together is failing almost from the moment I bought them. The sides are detaching from the canvas.

Maybe it was just this one batch that had bad glue. I have tried to get a replacement for the defective product but have no idea how to contact the seller. Frustrating. Not recommended.
review image review image
44 comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 22, 2016
What more can i say, Im practically in the shoes of daniel. After trying them on, I instanly felt like daniel and everyone noticed me 2x more at school. If you are reading, do yourself a favor and get some damn daniel's
on February 19, 2016
After seeing the video about Daniel rocking the white vans over and over again I kept saying "Daaaamn Daniel" and finally after 257 times I magically had a pair of white vans appear and I now can properly rock some "Daaaamn Daniels" at my own school
on February 1, 2015
Just don't understand they are different color=_=
review image review image