4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes for guys or girls
Published 18 months ago by Kitty Callaghan

3.0 out of 5 stars MUCH darker than in the picture
These shoes are several shades darker than shown in the picture. I love Vans and can still find stuff to match them with, which is the only reason I gave them 3 stars. If you need light gray Vans, do not buy, these are dark.
Published 23 months ago by Steve

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes for guys or girls, February 13, 2013
First a caution: if you have pretty wide toes, you might want to go a half-size bigger so you don't get blisters. Otherwise, I love my vans! My last pair lasted me through my whole study abroad trip where I was walking miles around England every day. I got a new pair in gray, and I love them as well. I wear them everyday, and they are surprisingly water-resistant in rain and snow. Make sure to keep your laces tied tight though; it's bad for your feet if they slip around in a shoe. It can cause blisters and not provide enough arch support.
Also, Vans look awesome!

4.0 out of 5 stars vans, my favorite shoes!, July 17, 2013
l. burleson "that lotr girl" (sulphur springs texas usa) - See all my reviews
I used to be the type that always wore athletic shoes when on a whim, my mother bought me my first pair of vans. not really realizing their true awesomeness, I let the shoes sit in my closet for a couple of months before I finally got around to wearing them. lets just say I was impressed. these shoes are AMAZING! that first pair got me hooked, I now have 5 pairs in a variety of styles and colors. I have to say, vans are my favorite brand of shoes at the moment. but on to the actual review of these shoes in particular.

I was a little scared of buying these online. I know my size is a 7 mens/8.5 women but these just said unisex and didn't really tell you if the sizes were in men or womens. being that I have been wanting gray vans forever(and my friend gave me the money to buy them for my birthday), I took a chance and ordered these in a 7, praying that they would be a mens 7. when the box finally arrived, I was overwhelmed to find out that they were in fact, a mens 7, and I could wear them! but on to the pros/cons of the shoes
PROs
-vans
-comfortable
-cute
-came with extra strings

CONs
-were darker than the picture portrays(I reviewer said this but I still bought them. they'll still work for me)
-a little big

OVERALL
if youre a big vans enthusiast and don't mind that the shoes are a little darker, buy these. I would also recommend buying them in the assumption that they are listed as the mens size(so buy accordingly)

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 thumbs up, March 24, 2013
Exactly what I expected. They're not knock-offs...they're the real Vans. We love the price, and they look great. Shipping was extra quick - much quicker than expected. Thank you!!

3.0 out of 5 stars MUCH darker than in the picture, September 27, 2012
This review is from: VANS Unisex VANS AUTHENTIC SKATE SHOES (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars My Vans, October 10, 2012
Nice and comfortable shoes. The color looks great on the shoe and its very stylish with some of the things i have in my closet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits like a Glove, July 25, 2013
The product shipped fairly fast, but the quality is as advertised. I was a bit skeptical about the size but, it fits like a glove.

Pros
* The quality of the shoe is second to none
* The fit is spot on you don't have to worry about buying a size up

Cons
* More of a preference really would have wanted a bit more options to choose from

Overall I'm happy with my purchase and enjoying the added attention I'm getting with my new pair of kicks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Red Vans, February 20, 2013
I have really enjoyed these shoes. I wear them with my jeans and have gotten several comments on how cute they are. Very comfortable and would recommend these to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeness, January 2, 2012
These are awesome shoes! There are no other shoes like them. They are very cushy and pretty comfy, they are good for school wear or for casual. And are easy to stain, so use scotch guard so they don't stain. So buy them they are a good investment!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Trusted Vans Source, June 6, 2013
This is a trusted source for the official Vans shoe. They look great casually and is also a good skate shoe. This is a pretty uncommon color [Slightly Brighter than the Picture] and is $10 cheaper than the normal price of Vans so this was a great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit - very comfortable, October 9, 2013
In the past I have problems finding a sneaker that fit properly and was comfortable. These Vans have solved both of those problems for me. They are great, there is a wide color selection and they don't cost an arm and a leg.

Vans Authentic - Pewter / Black, 10.5 D US