Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

• Customer Reviews

on February 13, 2013
First a caution: if you have pretty wide toes, you might want to go a half-size bigger so you don't get blisters. Otherwise, I love my vans! My last pair lasted me through my whole study abroad trip where I was walking miles around England every day. I got a new pair in gray, and I love them as well. I wear them everyday, and they are surprisingly water-resistant in rain and snow. Make sure to keep your laces tied tight though; it's bad for your feet if they slip around in a shoe. It can cause blisters and not provide enough arch support.
Also, Vans look awesome!
44 comments72 of 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2013
Exactly what I expected. They're not knock-offs...they're the real Vans. We love the price, and they look great. Shipping was extra quick - much quicker than expected. Thank you!!
0Comment39 of 41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 17, 2013
I used to be the type that always wore athletic shoes when on a whim, my mother bought me my first pair of vans. not really realizing their true awesomeness, I let the shoes sit in my closet for a couple of months before I finally got around to wearing them. lets just say I was impressed. these shoes are AMAZING! that first pair got me hooked, I now have 5 pairs in a variety of styles and colors. I have to say, vans are my favorite brand of shoes at the moment. but on to the actual review of these shoes in particular.

I was a little scared of buying these online. I know my size is a 7 mens/8.5 women but these just said unisex and didn't really tell you if the sizes were in men or womens. being that I have been wanting gray vans forever(and my friend gave me the money to buy them for my birthday), I took a chance and ordered these in a 7, praying that they would be a mens 7. when the box finally arrived, I was overwhelmed to find out that they were in fact, a mens 7, and I could wear them! but on to the pros/cons of the shoes
PROs
-vans
-comfortable
-cute
-came with extra strings

CONs
-were darker than the picture portrays(I reviewer said this but I still bought them. they'll still work for me)
-a little big

OVERALL
if youre a big vans enthusiast and don't mind that the shoes are a little darker, buy these. I would also recommend buying them in the assumption that they are listed as the mens size(so buy accordingly)
0Comment48 of 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 2, 2012
These are awesome shoes! There are no other shoes like them. They are very cushy and pretty comfy, they are good for school wear or for casual. And are easy to stain, so use scotch guard so they don't stain. So buy them they are a good investment!!!!!
on February 1, 2015
Just don't understand they are different color=_=
review image review image
11 comment12 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 30, 2015
I think there is a product defect in these shoes. The glue used to hold them together is failing almost from the moment I bought them. The sides are detaching from the canvas.

Maybe it was just this one batch that had bad glue. I have tried to get a replacement for the defective product but have no idea how to contact the seller. Frustrating. Not recommended.
review image review image
33 comments10 of 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 20, 2013
I have really enjoyed these shoes. I wear them with my jeans and have gotten several comments on how cute they are. Very comfortable and would recommend these to anyone.
on October 10, 2012
Nice and comfortable shoes. The color looks great on the shoe and its very stylish with some of the things i have in my closet.
on March 22, 2015
Men's style! No Shoelace !! Bad If you want it, don't forget buy a shoelace!
review image
0Comment18 of 21 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 27, 2012
These shoes are several shades darker than shown in the picture. I love Vans and can still find stuff to match them with, which is the only reason I gave them 3 stars. If you need light gray Vans, do not buy, these are dark.
22 comments16 of 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse