Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on May 22, 2013
I bought a pair of these in late January. Though they're very comfortable, by April the rubber edge had cracked in numerous places and separated from the canvas - and I wasn't even wearing them every day. I contacted Vans.com, who suggested I take them to a Vans store near me, though there aren't any. That was the extent of the manufacturer's willingness to address shoes that fell apart in less than four months.
on June 18, 2012
Ordered these in grey, just like they look in the picture after I selected the "grey" option. I recieved the pewter color, totally different look. Make sure to clarify what color you are getting with the seller.
on April 14, 2015
I am an avid Vans wearer & buyer and this pair out of the many pairs I do own are my favorite! Unlike other pairs of vans, breaking them in was way less of a challenge and some of my other pairs of vans feel stiff unless I wear them everyday to break them in. This style and pair happens never to give me foot problems even working doubles as a waitress (though some of other classic styles hurt the bottom of my feet from lack of support by the end of the shift). The back of the shoe is thicker there for does not cause bad blisters as some vans did for me when I broke them in. I can just say that I need a million other pairs of this style, I don't know whether it is just the vulcanized aspect that makes them so comfortable but this would be my favorite pair ever and they almost feel like slippers, even my older pairs of vans that are broken in are still not as comfortable! I would recommend this style and even pair (matches with everything) to everyone!
on July 25, 2013
The picture about clearly shows canvas fabric, and in the description it clearly states "Breathable canvas upper for a cool laid back style.".
What I got was a velvety fabric! NOT canvas like the picture above.
11 comment6 of 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 1, 2012
They look good and are comforatable. The grey material wears a little faster than expected but I'm not easy on them. A good buy.
on February 1, 2013
These shoes are pretty great. The look sleek and feet great. One of the most interesting things about them is how they are able to hold their original feel. Most shoes get weak and limp after a few months, not these. They still feel rigid and strong like the day I bought them. Some may want more a "broken in" feel, but I like them this way. 5/5 I will buy again when they need replacing.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 16, 2015
These are the main shoes for one of my teen sons. This style stops at size 13. Other Vans go beyond 13. He says they are comfortable and they have lasted about 9 months of wearing almost every day and are finally getting too ratty and are ready for replacement. He's not happy that Vans decided to stop at size 13 as he is now a 13.5. Off to find a new shoe.
on November 20, 2013
This is the first shoe i have ever bought online and to be honest i was a bit concerned with the size and not having seen the shoe first. I ended up going to a local mall and trying on the shoe first to make sure i knew what i was getting and then ordered it here. Ended up being about $15 cheaper here so it was worth the wait for shipping.
on March 5, 2015
I am going to be getting in touch with Amazon about returning them for a larger size. They are close to an inch shorter than any other size 11 I have ever tried on before . Even if they fit properly , I'm not sure I could have given the shoe more than 3 stars.
on May 21, 2013
i was look for a low top type casual shoe. i dont skate or anything anymore but i do like the styles and these are great looking shoes. they fit very nicely and are not stiff at all. they are cusioned and feel real nice

See 1 answered question