5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT FOR SKINNY JEANS
Published on March 17, 2011 by Emma818

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed but WILL give another shot.
The shoe is already falling apart. My normal rate of burning through shoes is 6 months. But it's ridiculous that this shoe barely lasted a month before it fell apart. I've owned Converse & Keds. This was my first pair of Vans & I'm extremely saddened by how crap this shoe is. I have a pair of Keds I've abused (no socks/taken out laces) - it's lasted me for OVER my average...
Published 3 months ago by Em

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT FOR SKINNY JEANS, March 17, 2011
These are the same basic style as the mens, but a lot lighter and less bulky. It's hard to tell from the photos, but they're so low you have to wear shoeliners rather than no-show socks (just to give you an idea of the cut). These shoes have more arch support than my converse, it feels like they cradle the bottom of my feet where the chucks are just flat. I've seen lots of color combinations with this style, mine have white soles with pink accents and laces :) These are awesome with skinny jeans because they don't make your feet look huge against the tight ankle like my other sneakers do! I definitely recommend this shoe and plan to buy more in different colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars LO PRO VANS, January 4, 2012
Great deal on Lo Pro womens vans shoes. Very good price, fast delivery. My neice loved these vans which I gave her for Christmas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, June 6, 2013
I bought these shoes for my fiance for Christmas. They are really nice but I ordered a size too small. Returning them was super easy and I got my money back quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars great looking shoes, July 28, 2013
love them, fits perfect, clean looking ...durable. Will buy more colors for sure. Needed knock around shoes to wear with jeans and they look great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, January 19, 2013
I bought my first pair of these shoes like two years ago and recently bought another pair. The canvas does get dirty if you aren't careful but they aren't too terribly difficult to clean if you do. They run a little big though, I am a size 7.5 or 8 in women's and I wear these in a women's 7.5. If you have wide feet like me though, these shoes take about two weeks to stretch out and stop pinching your toes.

For cleaning: I use a toothbrush with a little bit of soap on it to spot-clean these shoes. Then I rinse them and leave them out to dry. It is important that you don't dry them on a heating vent or expose them to heat while they are wet and drying off because it may cause them to shrink. Just leave them somewhere moderately warm for a day or two to dry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lookin' great!, December 20, 2013
I just got these shoes today and they look fabulous! :)
I bought these for myself for the new year and I can't wait to try them on !

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute shoes, July 17, 2013
I wear these all the time. They've held up pretty well so far. I've had them for 6 months or so.

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable, January 19, 2013
The shoes did take a long time to arrive, but let me tell you when my daughter finally wore them she was so impressed with the comfort and the style.

5.0 out of 5 stars A+++++++++ transaction, October 28, 2013
This is my 3rd pair of Vans shoes. I love them! They wear very well and hold up in the washer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute shoe! true to size and very trendy, July 6, 2012
I got these shoes in the mail a while ago but they are absolutley fabulous!! The black and white goes with everything and they are pretty comfortable. I'm really glad i bought this item:)

Vans Unisex Authentic Lo Pro Skate Shoe