‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Son's favorite, March 5, 2008
Our oldest Son loved these shoes. He wore them until they were full of holes and rips and the sole was half gone (or gone in places) and he still wore them. As a parent though I would have wished for a more solid, supportive shoe, but that wouldn't be "cool".

5.0 out of 5 stars Terrific, September 1, 2012
The product is great, fits well. I get compliments on it at work. I like that it is a neutral color, but has a bit more interest with the checkerboard pattern. Don't worry, "pewter" does not mean that it is reflective.

5.0 out of 5 stars My absolute favorite shoe, for the odd occurrence that I wear shoes, April 30, 2014
This review is from: Vans Unisex Classic Slip-On (Checkerboard) Skate Shoe (Apparel)
I am a "Barefooter" (Google it) but my job requires that I wear shoes at times, as such I am picky towards my footwear... And I've worn these for years now.
They are surprisingly durable for a canvas shoe. Granted skateboarding tears em up, but skateboarding tears up any shoe!
They're comfortable, fit great right out of the box and make your feet look like rebels!!! When I go to get new shoes it's never "Oh which shoe will I get?" It's. "Oh, which color of vans will I get!" five stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable need to work them in. Otherwise well worth it., October 10, 2014
Just got them today and in love with them! always wanted a pair.
I got a size 7.5 in mens as i wear 9 in half in women shoes.. But these were just a size 9 and im happy cause the fit a lil big than i expected! Though so glad to have them,there comfortable but kinda hard to just slip on im sure once worn in it wont be so hard to get the shoes on. So 4 stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits perfect, May 22, 2014
I love my new slip on classic Van's sneakers..

These are very comfortable and I chose them because I like the look and style of them. It was a no-brainer to buy these sneakers, and I would buy them again..so far no problems!

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic sneaker, great fit, February 19, 2014
I don't wear shoes in my house, so slip on sneakers are great, especially if they are a classic. These are also amazingly comfortable. My feet are a bit wide, and these shoes are perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are a replacement for another pair of Van slip ..., June 29, 2014
These are a replacement for another pair of Van slip ons. Hopefully, they'll wear as well. Look the same quality workmanship.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoues, March 14, 2014
They always fit perfect- my son loves them and wearss them everyday. I will always but vans for him! :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Vans, December 29, 2013
My hubby really loved his Vans. He loved the style and fit. Will he purchasing more in the future for our family.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Item but runs larger, December 8, 2013
Vans run a little larger so the shoe was bigger then expected. Other then that the product was received in a timely manner and in good shape.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›