Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 27, 2013
Pro-

The second hand on this watch moves 240 times a second. It appears to have sweeping motion until you look at it closely. That was a very nice surprise. The face looks really good too. I’m thinking of buying another one.

Con-

As long as I wind it every day it keeps perfect time, but if I forget to wind it one day it will start to slow down. It’s also really thick. Sometimes it would catch on my backpack when I took it off, which led to the cheap band breaking today. That‘s right, I've only had it two months and already the band is broken. If it weren't for that I would have given it 5 stars.
on November 7, 2013
I received this watch faster than the estimated shipping time. Still took 3 weeks from the time of order though.
It's a manual wind watch, you have to wind it to get it to work.
I wound it up 20-30 times, worked great, kept good time. WORKED FOR 2 days.
I gave the watch a good wind on the start of the second day(I read a review from someone who said you have to wind it every day)
It works for 8 hours then completely stopped.
Nothing I do now will get it going again.

I contacted the company, told them exactly what happened, they sent me a general response email telling me to wind it.
This thing is a piece of junk. SAVE YOUR MONEY
I will never order another watch off amazon again. You can't trust what you pay for
on August 25, 2013
I was really just looking for a cool skeleton watch and this watch delivered at an excellent price. It does require winding manually, but as long as you give it a full wind once a week it won't stop ticking. The strap is cheap, but it really doesn't look incredibly cheap. I mean for $13, you can't expect a better buy. I'll update if it poops out on me.
on February 28, 2014
looks a lot nicer in the picture. The fake leather band is super cheap and stiff. The face is not nearly as intricate as it looks, just one flat piece with holes punched in it.

For the price it's probably what I should have expected.
on February 3, 2014
When I first got it, I was really happy with it since it was the way it looks like on the website. But it dt work well, it gt go fast enough, not the way it should be. And at the end you have 20:40, for example, when it's actually 20:50.
on April 8, 2014
The lettering on the ring is off centered. The leather strap broke, and the leather feels like a plastic fake. It keeps okay time (I've lost about 5 minutes over two days), but it just makes you feel like you're wearing a toy.
on June 29, 2014
The Skeleton Vantasy watch is really really nice...the look, craftsmanship make the on lookers think it's a thousand dollar time piece...not knowing that the cost is far less. I haven't had a chance to wear it as much as I would like, but when I do all dress up for a night out...before the end of the night I always get the same question "Man where did you get that watch and how much did it cost" I just smile and walk away. I L O V E it, feel so good wearing it and enjoy the wonderful comments...This is one of the best impressive gift I gave myself.
on January 24, 2014
Took FOREVER to get. Cute watch but cheaply made. Not what I expected. Would not recommend for the watch lover
on January 11, 2015
I don't know why there are any bad reviews on this watch... You paid for a 12 dollar watch, so they're not gonna send you a freakin Rolex... But for a 12 dollar watch, even though it took over a month to arrive, it's extremely nice. Every person I talk to guesses I paid over 100 dollars for it. You do have to wind it up though, which isn't an issue... You just reset the time when you decide to wear it and wind it every couple hours. It's a very nice, good looking watch, especially for 12 dollars! So all the bad reviews, quit crying over cheap leather on your 12 dollar watch.
on January 2, 2014
The watch band broke the same day i received it..extremely embarrassing for i bought the watch for someone.The makers bank on us not going thru the trouble of returning the item..this is how they can continue to sell a piece of crap..DONT BUY THIS WATCH!!

See 1 answered question