Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 25, 2013
I ordered this watch on a whim. Surely it would be "cheap" and very likely "junk" given its inexpensive price. The watch arrived in a bubble wrap sleeve, no directions so I was even more skeptical about what I was about to unwrap. Surprisingly the watch is quite nice. It looks as it does in the picture. Very handsome and nice to look at. It is quite novel. It's a bit chunky but not overly so. The crown is a little difficult to pop out to the set position since it sits somewhat recessed between the front and back rings of the watch. The self wind mechanism appears to work well though it doesn't keep the most accurate time (I didn't expect it to, not because it is a mechanical movement but because of its cost). It is supposed to be water resistant but I would not want to test that out. Usually I wear a watch that I never take off to shower or swim. I will not do that with this watch. I think it will be just fine to wear as a dress watch and conversation piece. I think if you buy it with that in mind you will be very happy with it. If you are looking for a reliable timepiece look elsewhere.
Others have commented on the cheapness of the watch band. It's not that bad. It's not high quality but my gosh a replacement band would cost more than I paid for the watch. When I purchased this watch I bought it's companion one that is silver. Two watches for under $30 is not bad. You get what you pay for in terms of the mechanics but the look is worth alot more.
on July 23, 2013
This is an excellent watch, considering the inexpensive price range. I've found that many people have complemented me whenever I wear it. And because it is an unrecognized label, only a true collector would be able to tell that it is not an expensive watch. I've found that it keeps time very accurately (if you remember to give it a few winds at night) and that the self winding feature works perfectly while you move about the day. All in all, this is a great and very stylish time keeping device.
on January 31, 2014
now for the hard part for most listen carefully when these watches are assembled they have a vacuum pulled on the mech inside the watch you need to remove the back for the watch and flick a small brass wheel to get the watch working if you wound it up and found out its not functional there are four jewelers screws on the back that you just undo remove the back flick the wheel and the watch will start moving because its a new watch and hasn't been running yet you have to do this...
on January 7, 2014
It arrived today and it wont work. I thought that maybe I was winding it up wrong but after a little research I realized that I was doing it right and that the watch just does not work. I really like the way the watch looks I just wish it worked.
on January 1, 2014
Had to wait forever & the damn watch doesn't even keep time
!!! I had to keep setting the time !!
on September 29, 2013
I have owned this watch for roughly two weeks, and the following is my evaluation of the watch provided. Well, let's get to it. This watch is a very good quality watch for the money when it is on sale (roughly $17.00) and impressed me a great deal. This watch comes from Hong Kong, and will take around 3 weeks to a month to arrive. Once it arrived, I was impressed. The watch had no scratches of any kind and was in immaculate condition. The watch self winds, and may be manually wound. The watch appears to keep time very well.
The only problem with this watch is that the band is not well made, it obtained a tear within two days of non-rigorous activity. However, I was not about to complain about the watch band being made cheap when I purchased it for the amount that I did. Overall, this was the watch I decided to get after looking through all of the mechanical watches on Amazon ans I am glad I purchased it.
on August 1, 2013
Its a motion and wind drivin watch, and for a cheap one its def not overly think like they can be but is thicker then most watches by a bit, just looks amazing and classy for how cheap they are, the only thing i would say need improvment is the quility of the stock band, id gladly pay the 30 bucks for a less stiff softer one.
on May 21, 2014
there is same watch in the united states i think its only 8$ more than this , just don't order any thing that ships from china , i order this in March 18, 2014 , and still waiting do you imagine !!! and now i have to contact and what ever they do if they answer its no use if they send me other one it will take another 2 months and may be they will do the same :) after other 2 months ,,,,,

so just don't buy from this try to search for a seller in the united state
on November 16, 2013
Quit running after a couple of weeks. Good example of getting what you pay for. Its cheap and sure enough it is cheap junk.
on January 8, 2014
First, this comes directly from Shanghai, China so don't expect it to get to you quickly. Secondly, it comes in an unmarked box, in some bubble wrap & minimal removable plastic to protect some of the finish on the watch band, but not the watch face, which I thought was weird. I've been wearing this watch for a grand total of 3-days. The first day I received it, I wound it (about 15-20 rotations) and it worked great for the first 24-hrs, in fact it was still running and keeping time the next morning. That's about all the positive I have to say about this item. Day-2, after winding it seemed to run for several hours then stop for no reason. Being see-through it's easy to tell if the internals are functioning correctly. After reading reviews I was trying to be careful not to over-wind the watch, but it only seemed to work properly if I took the watch off, and laid it flat on my desk, and it did run fine for several more hours. Thinking it just needed to run I'd put it back on, and it would stop again in 10-min or less. Day-3, problems persist, now I can't get it to run at all no mater what I do. THIS IS A SHOW PIECE ONLY, DO NOT BUY THIS WATCH IF YOU WANT SOMETHING THAT WORKS LONG-TERM. You've been warned... it does look nice, remember that's what you're buying it for if you do, otherwise you'll be dissapointed.

See 1 answered question