4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value
Published 11 months ago by Daniel Thibeault

2.0 out of 5 stars looks aren't everything
I am not sure if this watch is running today. It did for a while yesterday but then, like a poorly made piece of armor, seemed to fall apart. I keep staring at it wondering if I have grown to wear watches as if they're just bracelets...I think so.
Published 10 months ago by Skullmirror

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, December 25, 2013
This review is from: Vantasy Elegant Men's Tourbillon Automatic Mechanical Red Dial Skeleton Analog Date Stainless Steel Business Leather Watch (Watch)
Can't beat the price for what you receive. Not really a fan of wound watches because of their tendency to lose time but after a week of wear and a simple morning wind I have had no issue. Only reason for the non five stars is that winding is slightly more difficult than it needs to be due to the slight protrudence around the winding mechanism but this can be overcome with a little getting used to. The watch band isn't of the highest quality nor is the buckle but this isn't a Versace either so that should be expected. The band is very soft and pliable but slightly large, even for my large wrist so you might want to consider a new watch band if you have medium to small wrists. Overall, this is a great value and I would highly recommend this due to its excellent time keeping and very sharp visual appeal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really nice watch, August 8, 2013
I was really scared about buying a watch off the internet site unsene but it turned out to be a really nice watch. Even my wife said it looked to be a really well made watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is still working great!, September 2, 2013
Bradley H. "Brad" (Phoenix, Arizona. USA) - See all my reviews
I bought three of these and only one has not done so well but I really abuse my watches. The others have never failed me!

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a great looking watch for the price, but will it hold up?, September 17, 2014
I have had my watch for about a month now and I have been wearing it frequently and everything has been working fine. I really like the look, style and the coloring of the watch face. The price of the watch is great. Also the quality of the watch isn't to bad, though I would like to see a little better quality strap even though the strap that is on the watch looks nice, I don't know how long it will last. I have read a lot of the reviews and heard from other customers on the trouble they have been experiencing. I hope I didn't just get lucky on the one watch I purchased. I have decided to purchase 4 more watches to use for gifts, so this may tell me how good the quality of this watch really is. I will do a follow up review on how they are holding up when I receive them.

2.0 out of 5 stars looks aren't everything, January 18, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks really good. However, November 20, 2014
Looks really good. However, the watch band keeps separating from the watch. This is very annoying; really afraid its going to fall off my wrist in a busy subway car and I won't notice it until its too late. Sigh. Guess I should have expected something to not be quite right considering the price.
On a positive note it keeps time really well and my son is trying really hard to talk me into giving it to him. May have to buy him one so he'll leave me alone.

1.0 out of 5 stars I am disappointed in the whole performance of the watch that I ..., November 12, 2014
This watch doesn't even warrant a single star but this review won't post without one, my mistake was not reading the reviews before I purchased it. I am disappointed in the whole performance of the watch that I would recommend that no one buys it, the date won't center and won't change beyond twenty seven, then again it may just be mine that's defective, I was about to return it but it wasn't worth that either.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch if it would work., November 4, 2014
Watch is suppose to be an automatic winder. It will auto wind but, it will stop sometimes for no reason and will not last more than a few hours off the wrist before it stops. Wear it to bed I guess. I will say it looks and feels to be a quality watch. I really like it, if it would only work. I will not try to return because that would be another added expense.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 14, 2014
bad items

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor production, July 11, 2014
First week I wore it the leather cut off