5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 12, 2014
This review is from: Vantec 4-Port FireWire 400 PCI Host Card (Personal Computers)
Great working card. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, May 17, 2014
This card installs in 5 minutes and worked flawlessly for what i needed. I was able to transfer my digital 8 tapes from my SONY camcorder to my computer. No Problem senyor

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, March 27, 2014
Worked perfectly right out of the box. Haven't had any problems. It is nice when components really are plug and play.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, March 14, 2014
Easy to install in windows 7 or 8. Drivers are automatically downloaded. The device works flawlessly between all the devices I have connected to it thus far

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Satisfied.., February 19, 2014
Have older dell machine which I kinda maxed out on memory and cleaned out the drive and only doing video capture from my Sony HD camera. Installed, no driver stuff needed WIndows XP Service pack2 recognized it with no problem. works great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Decent card, great for the price!, January 30, 2014
Running audio engineering software and hardware uses a lot of RAM and processing power. Adding a card can free up some of that power by untaxing the motherboard's processing power and utilizing the processing on the card. It can solve latency and playback problems, as well as low resource conditions.
It solved several problems for me and is great for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm., January 22, 2014
R. Nelson (Los Angeles, CA United States) - See all my reviews
One month and going strong. Plug and play with Windows 7 64bit. I have already captured all of my old DV Tape footage from my Sony DCR TRV20 using Cyberlink PowerDirector 11 Ultra. Our memories are in tact.

No issues as of yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, November 25, 2013
I was hoping this product would work, and it did. The card arrived quickly and installed with no problems. I use Windows 8.1 and was concerned might not be fully compatible, but it worked first time and after the PC booted up I checked Device Manager; all was working fine. Then the real test, would it work with my old firewire drive where I had old files and an old my back up? Worked perfectly! Worth every penny!

5.0 out of 5 stars Revival of an old PC, June 7, 2013
This was an enormous help in restoring an old XP system to
be able to transfer to fire wire! Thank you for your help!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised..., June 2, 2013
OK, nothing too exciting here, just an ieee 1394 firewire 400 card. But it configured itself instantly with Win8 and Linux Mint, and works as advertised. No complaints....

Vantec 4-Port FireWire 400 PCI Host Card