5.0 out of 5 stars I love this shirt and trust the seller.
Published 3 months ago by student

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value, watch the size
I don't like tight clothes. I wear a size 10-12 . The x-large I ordered fit as I wanted. It is not really loose or baggy, just loose enough to skim the body. Nice fabric, love this pink. By Misses size standards I'd say it runs small. Order up.
Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this shirt and trust the seller., May 18, 2014
This review is from: Vapor Apparel Women's Solar Performance UPF Long Sleeve T-Shirt (Apparel)
I love this shirt. It arrived promptly. I wear a dress size 2-4 and the size small fits me well. Before I proceeded to buy more UPF shirts from them I dug into the company a bit for verification that these shirts are actually certified to be called UPF protection and when I contacted Valor Apparel they sent me a copy of the lab tests verifying UPF 50+ for their white fabric. I really appreciated that.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good value, watch the size, May 26, 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars The sizes run small so I have 2 shirts that are too small, May 13, 2014
Products run small and so I have shirt I can not wear order up to next size or you will have something you can not wear

3.0 out of 5 stars How shirt fits, May 14, 2014
Shirt was very form fitting. I normally wear size large, thought XL would be fine. Sent back for XXL for better fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arizona Heat Test!, June 10, 2014
Saltwater girl (Tucson, AZ United States) - See all my reviews
I wore this on a bicycle ride under my jersey. It was 104 degrees. It was cool! I even tried one sleeve up to compare arms and the covered one was cooler because the radiant heat of the sun was hot! I sprinkled my sleeves with water and it was really cool for a while.

I got it because my skin is starting to get age spots even with daily sunscreen so I have to cover up.

I read reviews and got a large where I usually get medium. It was loose but not baggy. I would like it fairly tight to cycle in so next time I will get a medium.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this shirt!!, March 29, 2014
Keeps the sun off me while I run and does not hold in the heat! The drape is very flattering. It is stretchy and comfortable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Vapor Aparel T-Shirt, March 11, 2014
Very soft, light , but runs small. Thin so you can see my bra through it. I like the color. Will keep it but not what I expected.

3.0 out of 5 stars A little tight for a Large, July 9, 2014
This shirt fits more like a medium. I expected it to be a little looser. It is a little tight across the chest. The bodice is long and the sleeves are long. I like the longer sleeves and I don't mind the long bodice. It is a good thing I got a large. I think if I would have gotten a medium I would ave to return it. I am keeping this shirt it fits, just a little more form fitting than I expected.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, December 28, 2013
I bought this as a gift. It is a very attractive light-weight material. Size runs normal-small. Good price with compared shopping.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not made for Florida weather, July 24, 2014
We purchased these for the price and have good luck in the past with other UPF shirts. They seemed a little thicker than expected but figured we would try anyways. We put them on, a little tight but being chesty that is usually an issue. We went down to the garage to load our Kayak (10 minutes tops) and were both so drenched with sweat we had to change. Have not had this issue with other ones we have purchased locally. Will not purchase again.

Rate and Discover Movies