Vapur 0.5 Litres Anti-Bottle
|Price:||$2.06 - $186.96|
- Foldable - Stands upright when full. Rolls, folds or flattens when empty.
- Reusable and Safe - Ultra-durable, BPA-free with FDA-approved polyethylene inner-liner (odor, taste and stain resistant).
- Washable - Easy to clean! Top-rack dishwasher safe or by hand. Air dry as needed.
- Freezable - Can be frozen to keep beverages cold.
- Vapur Bottles (excluding carabiner) are proudly Made in the USA. Some Vapur accessories, including the carabiners, are imported.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I bought this bottle for international flights. Basically, I thought it would fit better in the seat back pocket, and I could fold it up and then refill it after going through security. And for that it works well.
Also just a few general comments:
(1) If you lose the sports cap, you can also buy a pack of 4 regular screw-on caps. You probably won't lose those as much.
(2) Yes, the opening is rather small, but a lot of reusable containers suffer from this same problem. Sigg Bottles, SodaStream bottles, and Kor's hydration vessels, for example, also have this issue. It is common with many reusable bottles.
(3) Perspiration can happen to any uninsulated vessel. Cold, heat, and humidity interact and cause sweating, and a regular plastic water bottle, soda can, car windshield, cold pack, etc. will all sweat under the right circumstances.
If you want to be satisfied with this product, a buyer needs to be realistic about how they will likely use it and the purpose it will serve. Don't expect it to be the best of every bottle that ever existed: just use it where it is best used and consider how it works better than other bottles under the same circumstances.
I am buying four more to have in all of my purses. I find the size to be just about right for an eight-hour day at school; I drink other things there as well so it's not like the Vapur is my only source of liquid. Plus the Vapur is easy to refill from a faucet or water fountain so it's not like I have to carry all the water I need with me when I leave home in the morning.
About washing them - I only drink water from mine, so I've never had to wash the bottle. I rinse the cap off now and then.
I'm not sure why others are so obsessed with the clear plastic cap that goes over the spout -- I never carry that with me. When the spout is down, it's not going to come up unless you intentionally pull it up.
One of the reviewers complained about condensation, but ANY bottle that doesn't have insulation will do that if your climate is humid. I haven't had a problem with undue condensations.
My complaint is that it doesn't last. Just 5 months of daily use and it cracked a leak where the bottom folds. This happened rather suddenly, so I was able to remove the bottle and dump the water quickly, before it soaked my desk. Maybe the bottom should be a silicone or rubbery material instead? In the mean time I'm back to my old Nalgene. This is probably also a recommendation against taking in on long trips, or for use in extreme temperatures.
I had purchased a Vapur foldable bottle in a retail outlet - and wanted an additional bottle. I ordered from Amazon and when it came, the bottle I received was made in China - not the USA. There is a huge difference in the quality. The site states that it is made in the USA so if you receive one that says - made in China - I recommend you return it for a refund. Disappointed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Leaked all over my carry-on. Good idea, but not perfect. Doesn't hold much volume.Published 9 days ago by StephanieNoelle
I thought this would be good to transport liquid. It is not as good a solution as I thought. I was disappointed when I got them. Shipping was more than the product. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Ron Overton
The only appeal to these for me is that they could fold up small during a trip to South America. They are not build for the long haul of re-use, dishwasher cleaning etc. Read morePublished 1 month ago by jeremiah2911
Nice travel bottle. It gets nearly flat when empty but holds a lot when full. Great for travel because of the clip and the size.Published 1 month ago by Mdotsie