5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product - must be realistic with expectations
Published on June 19, 2012 by Practicing Curmudgeon

3.0 out of 5 stars review of Variclear
I have used the product for 4 weeks and have not seen any disappearance in spider veins. Actually, they are more pronounced after applying the cream. I will finish the product in about 6 weeks to see if there is a gradual improvement.
Published 15 months ago by June Lankford

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product - must be realistic with expectations, June 19, 2012
This review is from: VariClear Varicose Spider Vein Cream by Robelyn Labs 4OZ/118.3g (Misc.)
There seems to be an uptick in negative reviews on this product which is disheartening for me. I've used this item and the results were very good. No, my spider veins didn't disappear, but they look much, much better. And that's what it promises - to diminish the appearance of spider veins and varicose veins. If you expect things to vanish overnight then of course you'll be unhappy. But if you use this consistently and are realistic in your expectations...then you'll be pleased. At least I was.

I can only speak for my results of course, but I'm very pleased with this item and recommend it to my family and friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars VariClear Varicose/Spider Vein Cream, April 18, 2013
I love it!!!!!! I have instantly noticed a difference in the appearance of my spider veins as well as my varicose veins! Super fast shipping and great product. I recommend it, ladies!

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great For Me, March 25, 2012
Update* I know people have been pitching bad reviews on this product, but I stopped using this to try other more cheaper brands. Next to none worked on me except for this brand. My opinion is if you tried every brand under the sun with no results then try this.
Once my credit card gets to looking better I'm going to buy more of this.

I don't know what it is, but what doesn't work for every one else works for me. I've tried many many other creams and pills to help my spider veins, and this was the only cream that worked best for me and visibly reduced my spider veins by 80%.

4.0 out of 5 stars It did make a difference, June 2, 2013
I started using this about 3 weeks ago. On some of my smaller veins I saw some minimizing. On the larger clusters of visible veins I definitely saw a difference. The clusters are not visible. I am going to order this again.

3.0 out of 5 stars review of Variclear, September 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked for me!, March 7, 2014
I'll admit I didn't have a lot of hope that this would work, as nothing I've tried before has made a difference. But I was pleasantly surprised! The spider veins I developed while I was pregnant have gotten much less noticeable. I wouldn't say they are completely gone, but they are definitely diminished. As one of the other reviewers posted, you have to have realistic expectations. I did not see results overnight. But after about 6 weeks, I can say I'm very pleased with how much better my legs look.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not effective at all., April 30, 2014
Louise (Fremont, Ca United States) - See all my reviews
I think that if you were to rub your veins without the cream everyday, you would get the same results. Was good after rubbing the veins, but the next day, veins came back. Was a waste of money. Would not recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars i was hoping for something. :(, March 17, 2014
Amazon has by far exceeded its customer service with return policies. I was just not satisfied with this product and was applying it faithfully. no results..:(

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
Wonderful and thank you.

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripoff, January 2, 2014
Cassie T. Oconnell (North Dighton, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This product does not work at all. I used every drop and there has bee no change. Don't bother with this; it's a waste of money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›