Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Lacuna Coil Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on December 11, 2011
This book doesn't always match the text it is supposed to match. Specifically Section 5.6 after problem #20. It's like they may have renamed their first edition solution manual and didn't check it against the actual problems in the second edition book. I'm a little annoyed.

The problems are not always worked out to the extent you would want for them to be helpful.

Annoyed. I would suggest Cramster, but you have to use the first edition on their site as well. I would love to have this book exchanged for one that was right - but finals are Wednesday.
on March 23, 2012
This book was fine, except that it only covers the first 9 chapters! Doesn't Help at all if you are in Calc 3 and are only doing chapters 12-17. Feel sorta scammed that it never tell you this on the description!
on October 23, 2013
If you are looking for a student solutions manual then keep looking. This is NOT a solutions manual, this is merely an answer key! My professor doesn't grade Odd questions from the textbook, so I thought if I ordered this then it would help explain things but found that it doesn't explain anything. You might as well look in the back of your textbook for the answers. There are almost no explanations and if you are looking for step-wise solutions then don't expect to find it in this book. Otherwise the book is great.
on February 3, 2012
It arrived in perfect condition and everything nothing is wrong with the seller, but the manual itself is a huge waste of money! It has only the odd problems (which are already in the back of your textbook) and doesn't go into any detail to try and explain how to solve the problem. Like literally just use the back of the book its the exact same thing!
on September 10, 2015
The book was what I expected it to be. An answer key with the odd numbered questions from each chapter being covered.
I ordered the book because homework was counting towards 50% or my grade, and if that was the case I wanted to do very well on the homework. However, I'm in calculus three and the book only covers the first 11 chapters. Ironically my course started on chapter 12. So the manual was a waste of my money.'
The book is fine, but it would be great if that was included somewhere in the description, so I am only going to give you two stars.
on August 13, 2015
The seller did everything right. The book arrived on time as expected. However, the book is terrible. The problems do not line up with the text. Also, if you want the book for calculus 3 the solutions manual only goes through chapter 12. The Calc text goes to chapter 18. I sent it back and will be getting a full refund.
on November 26, 2015
This is okay, I should have read the description closer, it only covers up to chapter 11 of the 2nd edition book. So it is perfect if you are in Calc 1 or 2, but for the higher levels it kind of falls short.
on September 19, 2015
This manual has *A LOT OF MISTAKE*
Now, when I say a lot of them, I mean there are many. It's not like every problem is wrong, but from time to time, some are wrong, and some are very wrong. Even when the answer in the back of the book has the correct answer, the solution manual (with steps shown) is wrong. So the person(s) who did this work did not even try to check answers. Why don't they make this for free and claim "use with caution"?
on April 22, 2012
Like other reviewers, I found better methods after struggling through this. Only the odd problems are covered, and I often found the "steps" were incomplete, with work being done that was not explained or just skipped, assuming you knew what happened from step to step.

There are websites like Cramster that actually go through every problem and in a much more in depth, step by step manner.
on May 23, 2014
The solutions are only to the odd problems and are not very detailed. Compared to other solutions manuals I have had, this is a poor excuse for any kind of help.